*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1904449-Web-Landing-Page-Content
Rated: E · Sample · Internet/Web · #1904449
Landing page content about a poker tournament.
Play your way to FORTUNE and FAME!

$180,000,000 Expected Prize Pool
61 action-packed bracelet events
One world champion – it could be YOU!


It's that time of the year again when the world’s best poker players take their chances at fame, fortune, and glory. Don’t miss out! Let HollywoodPoker send you off  to the 43rd annual World Series of Poker for an incredible poker adventure filled with cash prizes and title giveaways!

HollywoodPoker players will have a chance to win celebrity-class WSOP 2012 prize packages, stay in Las Vegas' most luxurious hotels, and conquer a field of professional players. A total of 61 gold bracelets is at stake when the prestigious poker series kicks off on May 27th 2012 at the Rio Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Fly out to Las Vegas with a VIP prize package from HollywoodPoker, and prove to the world that you’re the king of the tables! Click on the links below to learn more.


-------------
© Copyright 2012 AJ Galicia (avlyajaie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1904449-Web-Landing-Page-Content