*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1910011-A-Christmas-Letter-to-A-Child
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Children's · #1910011
Christmas letter I would write to my daughter from Mrs. Claus when she was little.
My Dearest Brittany,

         Merry Christmas, sweetheart. I have heard that you have been a very good girl this year. Santa says that as he watched you over the year, he saw you with good manners and always trying to be on your best behavior. He is very proud of you and so am I. You have done a lot this year to make Santa proud but what he is the most proud of is the fact that you have learned to celebrate Christmas for the right reason. Santa's face lights up when he tells me about you talking about it being Jesus' birthday. You should be so proud of yourself for that, Brittany, and always cling to that. He is the reason for the season but He is also our only way to heaven. What a priceless gift God blessed us with when He sent His only begotten Son to be born and to sacrifice all for us. What a true miracle to know that thanks to Jesus, we will all join our Heavenly Father some day. My precious child, always cling to and be faithful to what you have learned for you have been truly blessed and you will continue to be.

         Santa and I celebrate Jesus' birthday too. Every year, I bake Him a cake. Then, Santa, all the elves, the reindeer and I sign a birthday card and tie it to a huge bouquet of balloons and send them up to heaven while we sing "Happy Birthday." We all greatly enjoy this special time together praising and thanking Jesus for giving His life for us on the cross.

         Santa and all of us here at the North Pole hope you enjoy what was done for you for Christmas this year, but please remember everything we do is to thank and honor Jesus on his very special day. Brittany, we all wish you a very MERRY "CHRIST"MAS. We are so proud of you and we hope you will share what you know about Christmas with other children your age.

         May God continue to keep you in His loving arms and bless you!

Merry Christmas
(HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESUS)

Love always,
Mrs. Claus
© Copyright 2012 Angel_Eyes (angelapurser at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1910011-A-Christmas-Letter-to-A-Child