*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1914177-All-is-waiting
Rated: E · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1914177
It is a poem I wrote a long time ago. I heard that an ex girlfriend was in jail
Your touch, absent as is your heart. Without existence in mine, this love could have never been. Without pain, it is not in you. Now you have lost all feeling and nothing even matters. Accept this concrete and steal which keeps you from yourself. What thoughts ever cross your mind? Do they even exist? If so, do they ever send you back around my way? Do you ever recall the day in downtown somewhere in the ally, in the cab, in my every other thought? Let go those yesterdays and move now through the line and back to your room with only a minds eye view. Know my thoughts are with you, although there is no pain and my love is in vain, I will see you in my dreams again, and again.
How sad to be one without feeling numb to all, even when all has it’s thoughts on the one without. All has not forgotten, all will be there without a doubt, all will find you when you cry out. 
© Copyright 2013 Sid Taylor (sidtaylor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1914177-All-is-waiting