*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1914351-What-to-Say
by Chief
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1914351
A letter I was writing to my GF trying to explain that I love her w/o actually saying it.
There is so much I wish I could tell you. But I don’t want to take a chance at losing what I have.  Every day I think of you and all that you are. You’re beautiful. You’re intelligent. You’re steady. You know exactly what it is that you want. And most impressive is you’re loved and you know it.
All I want is to be able to hold you tight and keep you close to me. I don’t care about holding hands as we walk or kissing or anything like that. But when we’re not in the presence of the world I want you in my arms. I want you to be happy and feel welcomed when I’m around. I want you to be able to come talk to me about anything without a hint of fear. I want to be fearless for you. I wish I could step and say what my heart screams at me every day. I’m afraid that it’s not what you want to hear or maybe you feel now is not the time to express that because we’re still kids.
If I could understand you and knew just a little bit more about you then maybe I wouldn’t be such a spaz.
I feel so small compared to you. You have so much in your life and your future is very bright. The only way you could be unhappy in the future is if you didn’t put forth any effort. I’ll be honest, I’m jealous.
Here’s where I stand on the situation.
I have waited two and a half years to be able to be with you. You are the only girl that I have ever waited for. And if I had to I would wait again till the end of time. Every night I lay there thinking about you. I question why you gave me a chance the first time then I really question why a second time. Maybe It’s because you actually like me.



(This is a letter I was writing to my girlfriend trying to explain to her that I love her with out actually saying I love you or maybe I could lead up to that eventually.)
© Copyright 2013 Chief (lordschild at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1914351-What-to-Say