*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1917562-Shawwal-5-Query-Letter
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Thriller/Suspense · #1917562
Query letter for Shawwal 5 generated for Hook Us competition.
What if 9/11 was a small part of a larger plan?  What if an over-eager Khalid Shaikh Mohammed initiated the attacks before the rest of the group was ready?  Shawwal 5 is a fictional work describing the full scope of the plot began on 9/11/2001.  While the attacks are almost beyond comprehension in their detail and organization, the purpose behind the attacks and the subsequent worldwide response is the focus of the book.  Are we on the brink of a worldwide caliphate and or a worldwide crusade?

Najez al-Farouk is the true mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks, only the original attacks were simply part of a much larger plot initiated by an over-eager Khalid Shaikh Mohammed.  Farouk’s plan is more than lashing out at the great Satan and Islam’s other foes.  His goal is a worldwide caliphate- a return to an Islamic Empire ruled by strict Sharia law. 

Farouk conducts his attacks as planned and the resultant devastation and worldwide upheaval put life as we know it on the precipice of destruction.  More easily than we would previously believe, so-called “moderate” Muslims are co-opted into Farouk’s plan leaving the non-Muslim world only one choice, a modern day Crusade.

Will a visionary leader emerge from Islam to bring in the much needed Muslim Enlightenment or will history repeat itself, with millions of Muslims perishing on the swords of all other religions? 
© Copyright 2013 Sean Ricks (sean.ricks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1917562-Shawwal-5-Query-Letter