*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1918141-Millie-Smiles
by Jessie
Rated: E · Fiction · Children's · #1918141
Millies big brother just burst her brand new teddy bear balloon will she ever stop crying?
Millie got a present from the store.
Her present is a balloon shaped like a bear, so she loves it even more.
Mille's brother made fun of her, and they got in to a fight.
Millie's balloon was popped, and she thought she would cry all night.
When Millie awoke the next morning her eyes were sore.
She had cried so much, she could not cry any more.
But the next morning when she awoke, everything was alright.
Her big brother had gotten her a bear, and she hugged it so tight.
Millie knew that no matter what happened, she would have her brother forever and then some more.
Now, she also had a new teddy, and her brother that she adores.
Millie was the luckiest girl in the world, and she knew it by the end of the next night.
Now, she could have good dreams with her teddy, and sleep well each night.
© Copyright 2013 Jessie (jcrobbins87 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1918141-Millie-Smiles