*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1926038-Dear-Mr-Phares
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Business · #1926038
An email I sent to my state's superintedent.
March 27, 2013
9:32 am

Dear Mr. Phares,

Hello, I’m a student here at Point Pleasant Junior Senior High School, Here in Mason County. I would like to bring to your attention a matter that is highly important to me and to fellow students. Last night, there was a board meeting here in the vocational school, one of the items on the agenda concerned one of the schools teachers, Ms. Alyssa Russell. In the meeting it was to decide whether or not to transfer her and a few others.

I feel that the board’s decision to transfer her was done unjustly. For one, petitions specifically set to keep her, were made and signed, yet the board failed to mention them. Two, Ms. Russell is one of my school’s best teachers. She cares for every single student here, even ones she doesn’t have in class, she takes her job seriously. She’s able to have fun with students, while also being strict, which, in my experience, most teachers lack that quality. To her, choir, piano and her other music classes aren’t just a job. They’re her passion. Ms. Russell loves what she does, and the students love her. It’s unfair to get rid of a teacher that cares and loves their students as much as she does.

So please, I come to you for help. It would be greatly appreciated if you and the state board could look into this. I understand you have other duties, but I beg you. Please help Ms. Russell keep her job. She deserves it.

Sincerely,
Alexia K. Hatcher
© Copyright 2013 Lexi-Kun (lexikun at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1926038-Dear-Mr-Phares