*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1928567-World-of-Argor-The-Unbreakables
Rated: 18+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1928567
A look into the Company of Unbreakables
Centurion Lucius Marcellus and the 4th Century of the 3rd Cohort of the 10th Legion. Known as the Company of Unbreakables.

Captain Marcellus. This company stands above its peers in tha thtey have never retreated nor broken. Even when they took massive casualties in “the Long Battle” against the Goths. They were reduced to 23 men including the Captain. During a 12 day siege where on the 12th day a massive assault caused 60% of the company’s casualties. They were the only company to hold strong and motivated the rest to come back and fight to save them. In recognition of their feat all of their shields were painted black with a white ¬X in a set of laurels instead of the traditional red with lightning decals.

Such is their renown that graduates from Recruit training may request assignment to them when openings are available, though they must be accepted by the Sgt’s, Lt, and Capt.
© Copyright 2013 Excedis (nekolai at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1928567-World-of-Argor-The-Unbreakables