*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1935220-My-love
by Natty
Rated: E · Fiction · Gothic · #1935220
A vampire love letter
To my love your blood is my infection for the more I refuse the taste of such sweet nectar the deeper my lust becomes. For as I desire to hold you forever I could never condemn you to such as a curse, my heart burns when I see you cry and beg pleading me to bestow the fallen kiss but I cannot submit to it. For can I allow you to never die, never feel and never feel the sun on your skin. I wish my darling did not despair for I want to hold you forever bound by our words and actions forever one. I want see you become the woman you were born to be and how could I prevent that by giving into my own greed and passion taking away your life your very soul that same soul that captured my heart. I will not submit to it please my darling as you read this remember that I would rather stay with you forever than end your mortal life.
© Copyright 2013 Natty (natty271 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1935220-My-love