*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1948618-Desire
Rated: 18+ · Monologue · Emotional · #1948618
This item was inspired by a friend that was to afraid to tell a girl how he felt.
The vision in my waking dreams, my every thought, how my body aches for you. You have colonized my world; invaded my heart and plagued my emotions. This was unexpected but every bit of it definitely desired. My love, my life, I do not know you yet see you every day. I have not expressed to you my deepest desire, it should be easy but every bit of it is as difficult as ripping my own heart out. A single rejection and I am through. The pleasure your smile causes within me borders painful, and the sound of your laughter resonates within my soul. The vision of your beauty lifts my heart to my throat and causes my stomach to flutter. I have no choice but to tell you or I will soon die from the reverberations of my deadly desire. The longing deep within threatens to boil over. I cannot get enough. Every second I gaze at you could never quench the thirst. While every second away feels like years and the burning in my soul reaches its climax only to ignite a new flame that burns higher until I have no choice but to see you again.
Do not reject me, my heart bleeds at the very thought of you leaving, salt water flows from me in rivers at the thought of you with another I have no choice but to tell you. I will say it. I will express it like pictures flying across a TV screen, images so intense that the pleasure you feel while reading them penetrates your core and fills you with the same desire that I myself feel. Should you not respond to my futile attempt to woo you I will not give in. nothing can stop me from my love not even you. I am nothing if not persistent.
You must trust me my love for I hold the key to your pleasure within my heart just as you hold the key to mine. All the world could not contain the joy I would feel to have you wrapped in my arms and I in yours. It starts at the base of the soul and exudes out of my core. Like the light from a lightening bug, I glow in your presence. Light reflects through me, elegantly yet untouchably.   
© Copyright 2013 Tiffany (valentin9021 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1948618-Desire