*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1951544-Everyone-has-a-story
Rated: E · Editorial · Experience · #1951544
People have stories to tell and don't always know it. With age, comes even more stories.
Every person has a story to tell, but most have many stories. As people get older, they have seen and done many things in their life, which come to be called experience. A very young child has a few short stories to tell, but they become quickly forgotten after a day or so. The very old sit and talk about many stories of their lives , recalled from the many years of collections.
Now that I am older, I see some of the things I should have done over the years, and smile at the ones I remember with fondness.
I look at all of the family pictures that were left to me, and wish I had written down all of the questions and answers I now have.
Now I know why some people keep a diary or journal. This is their life story. How wonderful it would be for me, if my grandparents and parents would have written a journal to be passed down through the family.
Each generation lives, learns, and has so much to tell. It's never too late to pass on "our stories" and experiences.
I hope to do just that, and I pray that my family enjoys "my stories".
© Copyright 2013 50's Child (busytexaslady at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1951544-Everyone-has-a-story