*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1959981-Prologue-to-Shadows-of-Innocence
Rated: E · Preface · Drama · #1959981
Preface to a story of pain and loneliness from being falsely accused and no one cares
Prologue

The world is but a constant stage and each new generation brings a new set of actors and actresses front and center. The script is stand-up adlib and the scenes change constantly without warning or reason. Each character travels in his or her own orbit circling through life with repeating routines of normalcy never intending to or needing to interact with another character. Unfortunately in the cosmic creation of the universe sometimes life gets in the way. Some are given lines that are too strong for their role while others leave the stage long before their lines have been spoken. With a passing glance at an intersection, a fleeting shadow late at night, and the unlikely meeting of a business executive and a fading soul the neatly defined orbits of life get put asunder. In the end there is a fine line between truth and justice and the deceit and regulations that govern our actions. The recurring theme that passes from each new generation of characters always remains the same. The ongoing battle remains between the loud, cruel and powerful versus the gentle and weak, who remain silent players. Every life is defined, good or bad, by every other life it touches. The shared guilt and responsibilities of all humanity in its search for truth is hidden somewhere deep within the shadows of innocence.

---------------------------- if this is intriguing at all please read Chapter 1 that I have submitted for Shadows of Innocence. And let me know what you think.
© Copyright 2013 KwazyDave (kwazydave at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1959981-Prologue-to-Shadows-of-Innocence