*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960074-A-Black-Cats-Home
Rated: E · Draft · Animal · #1960074
Felix's life changing adoption. .
A Black Cat's Home





Hello!  My name is Felix! I am a fourteen year old black cat. I am a world traveler. Thanks to my owner's Navel career. I was adopted in New York. I have lived in six countries and several states.  Humans talk about Jet lag and flight delays. Try flying in the luggage area's of the plane. Cats have to go to the vet every time they fly.



I live in the computer room of a century old farm house. This farmhouse has many friendly cat ghosts.In the night we gather by the fireplace and discuss our cat lives. I have heard. sorts of tales.

I am grateful that my owners adopted. me. They agreed my feline life has been very good. The elder. about my adoption. I have special permission for Ember the eldest of cat ghosts at our farmhouse. The only rule is; I can only go on-line on October 31st.



My owners enjoy writing on the compute communication

with family and friends. They could stay online later than 12:00pm.   



I need online access by 11:00 p.m. Fortunately they went to bed. early on October 31, 201adpt

Here is my adoption story. I was a lost kitten in New York. I lived off of scraps.  The harbor. area ha many restaurants. A bad person. hurt me. I was thrown on the curbside. My owner and his wife. adopted  me. They have been kind to me!



I glad I had a chance to thank my owners.

The computer  was awesome! I wanted to credit my owners on the internet because that's. their. way. of communicating.



© Copyright 2013 express (janicepistek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960074-A-Black-Cats-Home