*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1980238-RavenOpen-Your-Eyes
Rated: E · Lyrics · Dark · #1980238
These are the lyrics of a song I wrote in 2008 of a beautiful Autistic young woman,. Raven
"Raven Open Your Eyes " By: Regen Ducere "Raven still speaks without saying a word; The most beautiful Voice on the earth. A quietly whispering wind on the sea.Raven sighs and the wind softly whispers to me; "Raven calls to the wind, "Come to me". "Raven's eyes hide like the shadows at night, even shadows know stars give them light. When the sky is not open then stars cannot be; Raven's eyes are the stars to dark shadows like me;"Raven open your eyes to me" Deep in the night, all alone in my pain: Raven falls on my heart like tears in the rain; Like a child on a broken ship, she will never be free, until she cries to the wind "Come to me", Like a child on that broken ship, I will never be free, til Raven opens her eyes to me" The silent tide flows with the moon's gentle sway: The most beautiful words are the ones we can't say;If she knows she is a lonely ghost that no one can see, let her cry to the wind,"Come to me".If she knows I am a lonely ghost that no one can see, Raven open your eyes to me." Raven, "Open your eyes to me".
© Copyright 2014 Regen Raven (loveravenseyes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1980238-RavenOpen-Your-Eyes