*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1984718-Biographies-of-Crossed-Students
Rated: E · Fiction · Young Adult · #1984718
students frustrated about a major examination in a third world country
Faces. Lots of sweaty and tired faces. They indifferently observe the stupidity that goes around them as they have already seen enough outrageousness in life. They don't mind guards groping all over their body and clueless invigilators shouting at them for no reason. Their shoulders hurt as they had tucked their chins into necks for a long time while writing pages of meaningless pieces. They have prepared extensively for this but when they discover the real deal, they find it to be full of mistakes. Yet, they do not protest as they know if they succeed they will be knocking on the doorway of heaven on the earth. It gives them money and more than that-power! As they write for outrageous hours they pledge if they have success this time with a tiny bit of luck, they will be more malevolent than the people who have put them into this situation. And the legacy goes on.

© Copyright 2014 rakibul (rakibul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1984718-Biographies-of-Crossed-Students