*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2002534-Thank-You
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2002534
A special thanks to those who've reviewed and rated my work.
I know I haven't written here in a while, to my shame. But I have had a number of helpful and kind reviews from people on this site.

As my portfolio reaches capacity, I have realized I will need to shift my online writings to another medium where I can write more things, like a blog.

I want to thank everyone who has reviewed my work, from the very bottom of my heart. Your words have truly been an inspiration to me. I know that's kind of a cliche, but I do mean it-- I've started writing a blog for people who live with bipolar and other mental illnesses. I plan to incorporate some of the things I've written here in said blog, which can be found at bipolarexpressive.blogspot.com and is updated daily.

Once again, thanks to all those who have reviewed my work. I hope to go through my inbox and send out story points to those who have written to me, reviewed my work, and rated it. For now, I will have to start by giving points away for reviews to this piece, which I will grant is hastily-written, short, and more of a shameless plug than a literary venture. Nonetheless, I want to thank everyone who's read my work. I hope to see you visit my blog sometime, but if not, thank you anyway.
© Copyright 2014 Maria Sitzmann (maria_sitzmann at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2002534-Thank-You