*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2004692-Forgotten-colors
by bas
Rated: E · Other · Contest Entry · #2004692
Summary of a story idea
Nina woke up in the middle of the night, again sweating profusely, as she had repeatedly over the past few weeks. The same dream, a room filled with children and adults playing with colors as they enjoyed the painting class.

Suddenly, the colors explode, the laughters turn to screams, cries for help.The room is filled with smoke and smell of burnt flesh. Everybody wants to get out but all the doors and windows are locked, the smoke thickens, the cries get weaker, and a few minutes later the room goes quiet, deathly quiet.

What was she dreaming of, was it her past or was she being warned of a future catastrophe? Nina can't be at peace unless she decodes her dream, but where does she start from, who will be able to help her or are some questions best left unanswered.

Follow Nina,in this gripping tale, as her quest to decode the dream makes her face realities that she had never imagined of.

Written for

FORUM
Picture a Story CLOSED/UnderConstruction  (18+)
Send me a title and synopsis of your story idea, prompted by the picture.
#2003926 by Cubby~Home!

© Copyright 2014 bas (ba_satish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2004692-Forgotten-colors