*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2008662-The-Duke-And-Duchess-Are-Expecting-Again
by ellenp
Rated: E · Bulletin · Family · #2008662
Price William and Kate are expecting their second child.
British Royal officials announced today that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expecting child number two.

Reports say that Kate is being treated for acute morning sickness just as she did when expecting Prince George.

Britain's Press Association reported that Kate's latest pregnancy is not at the 12 week stage yet. She became ill at 12 weeks the last time she was pregnant and was hospitalized.

Kate's husband, Prince William said both he and the Duchess are thrilled with the news that they're expecting again.

The upcoming birth of Will and Kate's second child means Prince Harry (William's brother) is going to be bumped down to fifth in line to the throne.

Kate was scheduled to make her first solo overseas trip to Malta later this month, but now that she's pregnant, it's not clear if she'll be able to go.
© Copyright 2014 ellenp (ellenp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2008662-The-Duke-And-Duchess-Are-Expecting-Again