*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2013912-Warriors-Passion
Rated: GC · Other · Other · #2013912
Liu Kang receives a surprise visitor after his first day at the tournament.
The first day of the tournament had come to an end. Liu Kang lay in his bed remembering the fights he endured that day. The most memorable was princess Kitana. That fight had been more of an exhibition match than anything else. The two merely put on a show for Shang Tsung and the other spectators. Kitana gained the upper hand, and offered him a very helpful piece of advice for the match he would fight next. Then she allowed him to gain the upper hand, and defeat her.

Thinking of the woman made him smile. He first saw her when he entered the castle that housed the tournament combatants. Their eyes met, and then she looked away. A similar exchanged occurred at dinner. He dreamed of her that night. They were pitted against each other in a match the next day.

She had been so limber and lithe as they fought. While she had held his arm was across her toned muscular thigh he caught himself staring at her full, firm breasts, and wondering what they would feel like in his hands. He felt himself stiffen at the memory. His hand rubbed the growing erection through his boxers. He felt his face heat with shame. You idiot, he chided mentally, you were raised by monks. But I never actually took vows to become one he smiled and continued to rub himself through the cotton of the shorts. His hand froze when the latch on his door released. He watched as the door slid open far enough to allow a hooded figure to slip inside. The figure closed and locked the door. It moved to one side of the bed, and set the candle it held on the table. A pair of feminine hands clutched the hood, and slid it back, revealing a beautiful, familiar face. Her blue eyes were dark with lust, and her brown hair fell in waves around her face.

“Kitana?” Liu Kang whispered. He pulled his hands out from under his blanket and folded them over the hard bulge underneath. “What are you doing here?”

Kitana did not answer. She simply opened the robe, and let it fall, revealing a beautiful, pale, naked body. Liu Kang let out a soft gasp as she pulled back the covers, and climbed in beside him. She pressed her mouth to his, and flicked her tongue over his lips until he granted her access. Their tongues entwined as she pulled him against her. He slid his hands up her curved sides, and cupped the breasts that had taunted him since their match that morning. He circled her nipples with his thumbs as his mouth worked its way down her neck. She moaned softly, and lifted a breast to him when his mouth made its way over the mound of smooth flesh. He sucked the tight nipple into his mouth, and circled it with his tongue. While he indulged in her breasts she made quick work of his boxers, and taunted both of them by rubbing his crown against her soaked folds. He released her nipple and looked up at her.

“Use the element which brings life,” she smiled coyly at him.

“Are you sure?” He inquired. “I don’t have protection with me.”

“Protection?” Kitana’s eyebrows rose in query. “Do I frighten you that much Liu Kang?”

“No,” his body shook with a chuckle as he realized she did not understand what he was trying to tell her. He had never encountered a woman who did not know about contraceptives. Guess things are different in Outworld. “What I meant is, that I don’t have anything with me to prevent you from getting pregnant.”

“I’m not afraid of conceiving your child, Liu Kang,” she whispered. “It would be my honor to bare the child of the next Mortal Kombat champion.”

“I think you’re getting ahead of yourself,” Liu Kang’s chuckled again. “The tournament isn’t over yet.”

“You will win,” Kitana assured him. “I have foreseen it.”

“Who am I to argue with the woman who helped me win my last match?” Liu Kang inquired as he allowed her to guide him inside her.

He groaned as her warm, wet, inner muscles enveloped him. She over powered him, putting him on his back. Resting her hands on his chest, she began to slide slowly over his hardened flesh. He reached down and slid his hands over her smooth muscular thighs. As she continued to move on him, his hand cupped her firm buttocks. He watched as her firm upper body writhed above him. Her hands slid over her body seductively, daring him to touch her. His hands slid from her ass up her back, and he pulled her down on top of him. He sucked each of her nipples which dangled in his face. Her inner muscles clenched around him in small orgasms. She moaned affirmations of how good he felt in his ear. He rolled her on her back, and began to thrust inside her. He pushed up on his forearms to watch her enjoy the pleasure he gave her. When her finger nails dug into him he increased his thrust rapidly until they were both lost in their building ecstasy.

Word Count: 869
© Copyright 2014 Vixey Todd (jlh1982 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2013912-Warriors-Passion