*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2014494-BUT-I-HAVE-NOT
Rated: E · Essay · Activity · #2014494
I have I done so much but so little

Kristie Wilson

BUT I HAVE NOT

I am Kristie Wilson. I am the creator of the iPhone, I have killed 20 rattlesnakes with just my pinky finger, jumped to the moon and back, crashed landed an airplane with no fatalities, I imagined up the imaginary number system, been to Jesus' warehouse party, was a star in the movie up, was the flower girl for Princess Diana's wedding, successfully performed brain surgery, was the unrecognized co-writer of Great Expectations, was the one who put the butter in peanuts, the founder of the Illuminati, made about 10 dozen clones of Taylor Lautner, single handily built the Great Pyramids of Egypt, solved the unsolvable the Riemann hypothesis, rode a bucking bull through the Sahara desert, swept up all the dust from the Dust Bowl, out twerked Miley Cyrus and Nikki Minaj, grew my hair one inch longer then Rapunzel, but I have not yet finished my senior year.

© Copyright 2014 kristie (kristieteq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2014494-BUT-I-HAVE-NOT