*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2015169-My-option-on-school
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Opinion · #2015169
School and things
My opinion on school is that there are not a lot of electives. But gaming is fun so is robotics but still not a ton of of electives and in 6th grade there are practically non and you have to take them and then if you don't like it you have to do some other ones and not a lot of them. Gaming is fun because you get to design/make games and I'm really good at that. And some teachers are not good with technology last year a teacher coped what I said word for word and no credit for me saying that. The there electives I've been in are band and I'm not in there any more because I had to take my instrument to the car which mint going up a hill but before leaving I have to go through a crowd and people just in the way for no reason and before I started my day I had to go to the band hall aging the random people oh and my lock brook so ya. And my PE locker had a dent and the coaches wear like I don't know why! And band has home work so ya practice home work every night. Gaming you mostly don't have home work but you do get to learn how to make a game. But robotics is the same not a lot homework and it depends if your in 7/8 you do code the other ones you build I guess. And the elevator why a door if you had a wheel char and it's a filled trip day and your friends had it how would you get out? And the technology they say a date when it's coming but they mean when ever we can. And the iPads a lot of teachers are not using it but Mr,O Connor is so I don't know why and some times a app you need to do your project is blocked why I don't know but if you scroll down you can see. And Spanish is the most home work but I'm not in there I just know and people hate it and of you have a big thing on Friday sorry you have a test every Friday. And the teacher aid is a gambling you ether get a good one or a bad one like my brother got and guess what he had to do take her food to the trash why I don't know is she lazy we'll he hated it and just wished that he was going to be with 6th graders but you can't chose what one so good luck. And the hall ways are like New York, New York but with out the cars but not the honking and the people stoping yelling and on there iPads on the stairs stoping talking oh and one time the line completely stop for no point. And you can take external PE and not have to do PE or run the track well you might depending on what your doing.
© Copyright 2014 Some one (seed455 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2015169-My-option-on-school