*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2021971-Bad-Guys
Rated: E · Essay · Emotional · #2021971
What do you do when Good guys and bad guys seem to become one?
Bad Guys. The people that are always out to do harm to others. Good guys. The people that are always risking their lives to protect others, but how do you tell the difference anymore? How do you tell the bad from the good when the good and the bad seem to become one. How do you know if the "good guys" will be there to help you.
They tell you to avoid the bad guys because their part of the 'wrong crowd" and will only lead into trouble and heart break. Bad guys are able to see what others are afraid to admit. They see the world for what it really it. They see all the tragedy that goes on and understands that the world is an evil place and that no ones safe.
They tell you to stick with the good guys because they'll give you everything you want, they'll lead you in the right direction, they'll make you a wife and give you kids. What they don't tell is that their "good guys" because thats all they see. Good guys want to preserve the ignorance that most people have about the world. They want to prevent something the can't stop.
Now it seems...now it seems like you can't tell the difference anymore. It's like the "good guys" are sooo busy trying to save everyone that their losing sight of who's who. They're soo focused on trying to help that its doing more bad then good; an now they need someone to blame.
It has come to the point where the people that were gonna protect you... the people that were gonna protect you are suddently out to get you. It has come to the point where you're losing hope in the good guys. Now the good guys and the bad guys seem to have become one; and suddently your backs against the wall but your afraid to ask for help because in your eyes they're the same people. Whatg do you do then?
Bad guys. The people that are always out to do harm to others. Good guys. The people that are always risking their lives to protect others.What do you do when they suddently become the same people? Who's gonna save you then?
© Copyright 2014 DelicateAngel (silentsunset17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2021971-Bad-Guys