*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2026594-Assignment-3-Making-Out
Rated: GC · Other · Romance/Love · #2026594
Luke engages Jill in a make-out session in her dorm room
Luke and Jill lay on her super single dorm bed. It was a bit longer than a regular single bed, but they still had to lay against each other to both fit on the bed. Luke was supposed to be reading over Jill’s final paper for her English Composition course, but his attention was focused elsewhere. She lay on her side resting her head on his shoulder. He trailed his fingers through the red silken strands of her hair, and inhaled the scent of her raspberry shampoo with every breath. He stared at the sheet of paper in his hand and imagined groping the soft breasts pressed into his side.

This is too much. He caught himself rereading the same line three times, and decided it was time for a break.

“How bad is it?” The sound of her soft voice pulled him out of his musings over her breasts.

“Hmm?” He shifted his eyes away from the page to hers. “It’s great, my love, as always.”

“Really?” Jill sat up and looked down at him.

“I only found a few errors this time.” Luke propped himself on his elbow. He set the pages behind him, and cupped the back of her neck. Their lips touched before she pulled away. Her hard to get routine amused him. He tilted his head, and press a wet kiss to her neck.

“Luke!” Jill giggled. She pressed her hands to his chest, and tried to push him away. She moaned as he sucked a bit more on her smooth skin. She let out a light gasp when he scraped her with his teeth. “Don’t bite!”

“Oh come on,” he teased. “I thought a girl who enjoyed vampire romances would be into biting.”

“You’re not a vampire,” Jill laughed. “Besides I like the shape shifters better.”

“Is that right?” Luke growled and pounced so she lay beneath him. He pinned her to the bed with his body, and buried his face in the small crevice of her breasts revealed by a V-necked sweater. He took a few deep breaths, inhaling the scent of Japanese cherry blossom. She giggled and squirmed beneath him as he nibbled his way from her shirt to her ear, and positioned his legs so she was trapped between his powerful denim cover thighs. “Gotcha!”

“Oh no,” Jill giggled. She continued to squirm beneath him brushing against him with her breasts and hips. “Come on now, funs over. Kate could be back any minute.”

“You two don’t have a signal to let each other know when it’s not safe to enter?” Luke inquired. “My roommate and I hang the girl’s panties on the door.” He laughed at the horrified look on her face. “I’m just pulling your leg, Jill. We do the old fashioned thing and hang a tie on the door knob.”

“Very funny,” Jill smacked his chest with both hands. It wasn’t a hard smack, and his chest was muscle. She flattened her hands to the firm muscles beneath his t-shirt, and rubbed his pecs in slow strokes.

“Oh, honey,” Luke groaned. “I forget what we were talking about.”

“Kate,” Jill breathed. “She usually puts a scrunchy on the door handle when Peter is over.”

“Do you know where it is?” Luke asked.

“Yes, but you’d have to let me up to get it,” Jill smiled up at him. Her hands were working their way down his abs.

Luke felt his manhood tighten as she drew closer to the waistband of his jeans. “If I get up now you’ll try to get away.”

“No I won’t.” Jill shook her head. “I promise.”

Luke moved off of her to let her up. She moved to Kate’s dresser, and pulled a pink scrunchy out of a basket on top. Should have known. He watched her cute ass wiggle as she strode to the door, open it, and slip the scrunchy over the door knob. She closed the door, and came back to the bed lacing her fingers together and unlacing them. She’s nervous, he pulled her close when she sat on the edge of the bed. He brushed her hair back behind her ear, and pressed soft parted lips to hers. His tongue darted out to probe her soft lips in hopes of gaining entry to her mouth. They parted on a soft sigh, and he darted the tip inside to greet hers. She made a soft sound when their tongues touched, and pulled away. Oh no, Luke slid his tongue in a bit further. He was rewarded by tentatively touch. There we go, he sighed through his nose, and attempted to draw her out a bit further. As their tongues danced, he slipped one hand into her hair, and the other up and down her back. She molded her body against his, and stroked his tongue with hers. And he scores! He eased her back down onto her bed. Sex was not part of his game plan for this interlude, but he just wasn’t sure how else to describe the small victory he achieved. He slid his hand from her back to her side, as he continued to kiss her. He groaned as her hands rubbed his sides and slipped under the hem of his t-shirt. God yes touch me. Her small warm hands slid over the taught bare flesh of his abs. He broke the kiss long enough to sit up and pull his t-shirt off, discarding it on the floor. She stared up at him.

“It’s just my shirt, honey,” he assured her. He rested her hands on his abs. “I thought I’d make it easier for you to touch me.”

“Luke I…” she whispered. She pulled her hands back and turned her head away. “I’m not ready, I mean I…”

“Whoa easy,” he laid over her, cupped her chin, and turned her head so their eyes met. “I’m not expecting sex. I just thought it would be fun to make out. You’ve done that before, right?"

“Yes,” Jill smiled and nodded, “but the guy I made-out with got mad when I didn’t want to go any further. He called me a…” she paused as if she was afraid to say it.

“What did he call you?” Luke pressed.

“A … tease,” Jill covered her face to hide her embarrassment.

“A cock tease,” Luke clarified.

“Yes,” she tried to suppress the giggle.

“You’ve never heard the word cock?” Luke inquired. Now he was amused.

“No, I mean I’ve heard it, but…” Jill stammered.

“You read romance novels and none of the authors have ever used the word cock?” Luke laughed.

“No,” Jill lowered her hands and stared up at him. “I read Nora Roberts and Amanda Quick.”

“Oh, I see.” Luke couldn’t help but laugh. “You read your mother’s romance novels.”

“Yes,” Jill answered. “Why are you laughing at me?”

“I’m not laughing at you,” he said. “I’m laughing at how sweet and innocent you are. I love it.”

“You mean you’d love to corrupt it?” Jill inquired.

“Oh no,” Luke said. “That’s not what I want to do at all. Look, you’re definitely not the kind of girl I’m used to. I like it. It’s refreshing to know there are still some innocents left in the world. On the other hand, your innocence could get you into some serious trouble.”

“What do you mean?” Jill asked.

“Well, take your experience making-out with that other guy. He could have pressed for more, and possibly…”

“Taken more,” Jill finished.

“Right,” Luke nodded. The thought of that made him sick. “Let’s set some ground rules now. First, no sex, not until you ask me for it. And I mean out right say ‘Luke I’m ready for you to have sex with me.’ Is that fair?”

“Yes,” Jill nodded, “but what if we end up naked?”

“You will still have to tell me you’re ready,” Luke said. “Are you on any kind of birth control?”

“The pill,” Jill admitted. “I got the prescription before I left for college; just in case.”

“Right,” Luke nodded. “That was a very wise thing to do.”

“I’m sorry did I ruin the mood?” Jill asked.

“No.” Luke lay beside her and slid his hand up and down the front of her fuzzy sweater. His hand stopped over her breasts, and he rubbed them in a circular motion. “I just wanted to make sure we are on the same page before we go any further. Do you want me to put my shirt back on?”

“No.”

“Can I take yours off?”

“Let me.” Jill sat up and pulled her sweater off, revealing a dark blue bra. She deposited her sweater on the floor with his t-shirt, and lay back on the bed. Luke slid an index finger along the smooth skin above the edge of her bra. Her soft sigh invited him to slip his fingertips under the edge, and caress the soft bud of stiffening flesh in the center of her breast. Jill shifted and sighed. Luke removed his fingers from inside her bra and slid his fingers up her smooth chest along the edge of her bra strap. He stared into her soft hazel eyes as he slid the strap from her shoulder, and pulled the cup of the bra aside to expose the soft breast beneath.

“Luke?” Jill inhaled.

“Yes my love?” Luke leaned down and flicked her pert nipple with his tongue. When she didn’t speak again he pressed his lips to the soft flesh of her breast, and sucked teasing the nipple with his tongue.

“Luke, you’re driving me crazy,” Jill breathed. She gripped his shoulders, and dug the tips of her small fingers into the muscle as he sucked a bit harder.

Luke continued to suckle her nipple as he slid his hand down her smooth stomach and toyed with the button on her blue jeans. He felt her wriggle beneath him as he pleasured her. She froze when he unfastened the button of her jeans. He released her nipple and looked into her eyes.

“You alright?” Luke asked.

“It’s just been a while,’ Jill admitted. “I wasn’t really expecting this, so I’m not, um, prepared.”

Luke unzipped her jeans and slid his fingers over the soft material of her matching dark blue panties. He felt a thick lair of hair through them. She hasn’t trimmed the bush. He slid his fingers up to the waistband of her panties, and slipped them inside. His fingers slid through the soft curls to the point where her thighs were clenched together. Her thighs spread as he probed. He stared into her widening eyes as he stroked two fingers over her hairy outer lips. Her lips parted on soft sighs of pleasure. She ran her tongue over her bottom lip which he took as an invitation. He leaned down and sucked the moistened lip between his, and licked it with his tongue. His fingers slid between the outer folds of her pussy, and found her clit. He stroke the firm bud of nerves in slow circles causing her to gyrate her hips until she closed her eyes, and opened her sweet mouth on a moan. She moaned his name until her body fell still. Luke removed his hand from her panties, and refastened her pants. He pulled her bra back into place and held her while she recovered from her ecstasy.

“Did you enjoy that?” Luke asked.

“Yes.” Jill nuzzled his neck. “Thank you.”

“You don’t have to be so polite.” Luke chuckled.

“Sorry, it’s in my nature,” Jill said. She reached down, and cupped him through his blue jeans. “I also believe in reciprocity.”

© Copyright 2015 Vixey Todd (jlh1982 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2026594-Assignment-3-Making-Out