*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2048216-Homeless
Rated: E · Other · Community · #2048216
An idea that could become something better.
As I was walking home from Tennis I saw a man who was most definitely homeless. With me I had a bag of fruit snacks, so offered the man the bag but he refused. This man had been homeless for several years. I was horrified that he was eating from garbage cans. The kids all called the man the bag man. After this incident, I was thinking about other places that offered shelter to homeless. Our town doesn't. I had the idea about a group who stopped people from going homeless. Much like the Ronald McDonald House Charity. This group would offer homes and jobs for the people who couldn't help themselves. Once the people had enough money they could chose to move out or stay and volunteer. Homelessness is a big problem that effects thousands of people. Why can't we give and help them? We need to step up and help. Next time you see a homeless person imagine yourself in their position and take action.
© Copyright 2015 Wisegirl (tennis13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2048216-Homeless