*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2049863-The-Maple-Seed-Helicopter
by Mac1
Rated: E · Prose · Spiritual · #2049863
The Beauty of Innocence
The Maple Seed Helicopter

         They named me Marco , life began with a struggle for survival… after turning blue in my Mother’s womb … I was granted a gift…. a chance to see this world… to feel my parents love.

         One day soon after , I remember the maple seedlings dropping like helicopters from the trees , I was amused and happy… I remember placing the seed casing on my nose and claiming I was Pinocchio. My playmates and I were so truly and simply happy…soon we were all running around laughing with Pinocchio noses. A child is given such a glorious gift … the gift of being innocent.

         Our life voyages will differ in the way we choose our specific paths… but in the end , we likely will all soon realize that what really is important is that we only are 8 years old once in our lives. One must live their life in order to truly absorb this fact.

         After all the struggling, the selfish dreams, the promises, gluttonous greed, lies and deceptions … we will eventually conclude that life is meaningless … unless you can grasp and love the maple seed helicopter.
© Copyright 2015 Mac1 (mac1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2049863-The-Maple-Seed-Helicopter