*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2052586-London-Dating
Rated: E · Article · Travel · #2052586
London dating scene...
Legends have it that people in London meet under their umbrellas, talking about the weather and having traditional tea whenever they get the chance. They also meet in bars, talk about their favorite soccer team and drink a lot of beer. Girls are blond to orange and pink faced, with a lot of freckles, guys have really nice teeth. Let us discover and unveil the London dating scene.

When you are willing to date an European, avoid bright purple lipstick, especially is you are a black woman with huge lips. Sexy voice on the other hand helps. So does having enormous eyes, but again avoid brutal make up. Chances in London dating are for the natural, simple, genuinely attractive women. If you are a man â it would help to be one of the hottest, so-called Norse Gods, tall and blond guys, interested in sports and smiling the entire time.

If you want to date a real lady, you have to be a real gentleman. Do not play hard to get, especially if you see she is really a nice, genuinely sweet person. If you spend the night together â do prepare continental breakfast in the morning, and serve it only in your boxer shorts, especially if you have a six pack tummy.

London Dating can be a disaster, or the beginning of a true romance. A true romance ingredients are flowers, candies, cream and fine wine, delicious dinner, warmth, a silk dress and an event at a piano bar. While looking for your dearest be sure you are on a great adventure: the London Dating scene gives you the chance to hold somebody from a different culture â as there are all kinds of motley races residing in London. Looking for love is for the achievers, most people look mostly for a sexual escapade from the rainy daily round.

If you go to have high-tea at some expensive hotels you can come upon electrifying, elegant, gorgeous women. The conversation with them flows effortlessly. However, to afford such women in your company you need to be a at least a yacht owner. They are very enthusiastic about richness and you have to buy them things like diamond rings for they are true princesses. For most people who indulge in London Dating, they are not accessible.

While London dating you can kiss under the rain, take a bubble bath, stargaze, go on a picnic, or get some raspberry ice cream. Itâs good if you can feel like kids again together. For a date night you can choose from cruising around the city, a jazz club, karaoke, a comedy club, a concert, opera, orchestra or theatre. If you are into pure adventure you can go riding a balloon or a horse. You can go to eat, drink or be married, choosing between cheese tasting, fondue, pizza, sea food and wine tasting. You can go to a couple massage or get sporty, and in the end of the day you can take a dancing class together.

© Copyright 2015 Lady Fickle (ladyfickle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2052586-London-Dating