*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2052740-Today-Is
Rated: E · Article · Educational · #2052740
This is my first article about what the day represents.
1.Son And Daughter Day
Son and Daughter Day is the perfect opportunity to set aside some time to reflect on the joy that children bring to your life. Whether sons and daughters are young or old, teenagers or toddlers, the bond between parent and child is like no other on earth and this annual celebration ensures the miracle of bringing new life into the world is never forgotten. Though the origins of Son and Daughter Day are unknown, it is celebrated widely across the world simply by parents spending time with their children and letting them know how special they are to them. The best gift to give on Son and Daughter Day is the gift of time. If your children are still living at home, take some time out of your schedule to truly enjoy their company. If your children have moved away, make sure they return so you can spend quality family time together.

2. Play In The Sand Day
What better way to enjoy a nice day out than to get down to the beach, paddle in the ocean, eat ice-cream and relax in the sun? Play In The Sand Day is all about building sandcastles, digging holes and burying your friends!

3. Ingersoll Day
Robert Green Ingersoll was a famous American orator, who lived and became famous during the nineteenth century. Ingersoll Day celebrates his contributions to society, which he made through passionate campaigning for womens’ and minority rights.
© Copyright 2015 MarvelGirl26 (marvelgirl26 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2052740-Today-Is