*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2052884-Today-Is
Rated: E · Article · Educational · #2052884
This is my second article about what the day represents.
1. Vinyl Record Day
Vinyl Record Day is organised by (you guessed it) the Vinyl Record Day Company – a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to recognising the preserving vinyl music, its culture, art and sound. Whilst you could dust off some old vinyl records, you may be surprised to find many modern artists producing music in vinyl format to provide a richer, more immersive experience.

2. Middle Childs Day
Let’s face it, being the middle child sucks, right? You have an older sibling, who you have to somehow live up to; you have a younger sibling, who gets all of the attention, and you are left with no clearly defined role. In fact, ‘Middle Child Syndrome’ is a recognised concept and birth order is believed to impact upon various personality traits.As the middle child, you’re not the leader, so you aren’t able to have things your own way. You’re also no longer the baby of the family, so you aren’t as protected. And you’re certainly not excused for bad behaviour. It might seem like nothing ever really goes your way.Well, no longer. Middle Child’s Day provides a well-deserved day to celebrate those special children who were neither the first-born or the last-born. Finally, a day where you get some attention and love, at the expense of your other siblings.

3. International Youth Day
Youth Day presents an opportunity for every country to assess their investment in and commitment to youth, as well as general education (both of and to youth). Take the opportunity to find out about local youth culture, activities and education, and to get involved in the wellbeing of the next generation of humanity.

© Copyright 2015 MarvelGirl26 (marvelgirl26 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2052884-Today-Is