*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2062026-shrunked
Rated: E · Essay · Comedy · #2062026
I had to do laundry and dad gets a special surprise.
uhhh.I hate doing laundry.You never know what you'll find in there.One time I found a lizard.You never believed what happened today.I was taking the laundry downstairs ( I always plug my noise with a close pin) when I tripped on a wire.The laundry fell on top of me and my dad started laughing.I was so mad I didn't even look at what I choose on the washer.The next morning when I went to check on the laundry I realized I shrunk all of my dad's clothes.When dad realized that all he's clothes shrunk he said i'm grounded for 2 months of no TV.After he said that I said back that's what you get for laughing at me.After I said that I learned dad put that wire there on purpose for a laugh.When I figured that out I shrunk he's underwear.I said that was just for fun.Peace!
© Copyright 2015 gingerbug (cadeis112 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2062026-shrunked