I'm in the 1st stages of planning and i'm looking for feedback and suggestions
|Required: Premise/Idea ▼
Identify the following:
(1) Protagonist(s). Who is(are) your main character(s)?
(2) Goal(s). What do they want?
(3) Conflict. What is keeping them from their goal?
(4) Antagonist(s). Who(what) is creating the conflict?
1. high school age girl who has prophetic dreams, that seem to be connected to the recent wolf killings
2. she wants to understand her dreams, but she also wants to keep them a secret.
3. She is keep from this goal by Cade her new love interest, who doesn’t want her to find out about the wolf killings
1. he is a recently turned werewolf who is trying to cope with this new, lonely life
2. he needs to learn how to control his wolf so he can stop himself from what he assumes he is doing (killing people while in wolf form)
3. at first he is kept from his goal by the fact that he doesn’t know anyone else like him so there is no one to answer his questions.
Then he is kept from his goal by the antagonist who, by acting like a friend, tricks him into believing it is he who killed those girls. Also by giving him false information about how to control his wolf.
1. a werewolf, who long ago completed the requirements to become a full-fledged vampire (I will come up with different words for these) and has been alive for a long time. He I bitter and lonely and wants Cade as his next companion.
2. Wants to convince Cade to become like him by killing an innocent while in human form, under the full moon.
3. Lacey is his obstacle because Cade is falling in love with her and will choose her over him