*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2066305-About-Author-Joseph-Federico
Rated: E · Interview · Experience · #2066305
This is from Ramapo College's Alumnus Page, entitled, "Success Stories."
Joseph Federico had been interested in all things “literature” from the time he was enrolled in elementary school. He was the student inadvertently correcting classmates’ work every time he entered the school writing lab. It wasn’t until Joseph attended Bergen Community College for interim semesters that the world of journalism really became important in his life.

Once at Ramapo College to complete his degree, Joseph’s eyes were truly opened to the wondrous possibilities that literature had to offer. Every class that he took gave him a key to unlock his capability as a writer and broaden his professional horizons.

Once Joseph graduated from Ramapo College, he started co-authoring a historical book for Arcadia Publishing. His book, Images of America: Galloway Township, is available for purchase on the Barnes and Noble website as well as on Amazon.com. Joseph would like to thank all of his English teachers over the years, from elementary school through the wonderful professors at Ramapo College, for helping him get to where he is today. Joseph hopes to continue to stay on the author’s path in life.
© Copyright 2015 Clemens Augustus (writerman32 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2066305-About-Author-Joseph-Federico