*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2067109-Advent-Adventure-2015-Day-one-Dec-one
Rated: 13+ · Other · Activity · #2067109
My forum response for December 1
The Discussion Topic Today is a simple one. As a reply to this post, please share with your fellow participants what has happened to you since beginning this Adventure.

Well, not much. I learned my eighteen-year-old, job-hunting son has three days of work this week. He will be someone's lackey at the local university, hauling things around. I attempted to post to the forum for this adventure, but I was too early. That seems about right. I've been impatient for a long time. Having a family helped there, though. There's something about having one husband, two sons, and up to five pets at a time that forces patience on me. Having this many individuals in one house means that while I have two sons, the number of children I have changes daily.

Okay, I'm back from the rabbit trail.*PawPrints* Today's a rainy day with warmer temperatures for this time of year. I'd prefer some cold and wind, so I can light the coal stove. There's something comforting and welcoming about using a stove for heat. When we had a woodstove, we sometimes sat in the dark and watched the fire dance. We turned off the tv, because the fire was better viewing. *Fire* Now there's a coalstove to provide warmth and comfort.

The mail came. The credit card companies still love me. I possess one credit card and that's enough for me. I still prefer cash and checks to swiping cards. I almost have my library card number memorized, because I need to know that.*BookStack3*

That's everything, at least for now. See you. Whiskers.
© Copyright 2015 Whiskerfacebythefireplace (whiskerface at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2067109-Advent-Adventure-2015-Day-one-Dec-one