*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2077642-Theres-a-girl
by Amrita
Rated: E · Assignment · Dark · #2077642
A girl that's lost and confuse.
There's a girl, she doesn't know how to handle things. Sometimes she try to convince herself that she's not really alive. Maybe she's in a nightmare and just can't wake up. She well never think anything is wrong with her. She hides it so well. She seems so happy. She cuts herself, she doesn't know why and she doesn't understand why she resolved to it but one thing she does know is that she can't stop. When she feels out of control, overwhelmed with emotions, cutting helps her calm down and able to think. But at the same time, when she feels numb, empty, cutting helps her feel alive even for a second. This girl didn't have an easy childhood, there were always arguments, always giving never receiving and she never felt good enough. She would always think everyone is better without her. She would sit in her room every night and cry. A razor blade in her hands at the ready, she always felt alone and yet no one noticed. She just wanted a hug, someone to love her and tell her everything's gonna be okay and that they care. She thought about dying, she took a load of pills once. She stop taking them, even when she wanted to. She would always ask herself "who would care after all right?". She's a lonely and misunderstood girl. Her body was covered in scars and cuts.
© Copyright 2016 Amrita (amrita1999 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2077642-Theres-a-girl