by Kristina ~
Check off list
Six Core Competencies for a Story
Place a check beside each competency completed.
1) Concept: = The idea or seed that evolves into the platform for a story.
2) Character: = Every tory needs a hero whether or not we like him/her.
3) Theme: = Theme illuminates about real.
4) Structure: = What come first, second or third etc. A story is a series
5) Scene execution: A story is a series of scenes with some connective tissue in place.
6) Writing voice: The coat of paint or suit of clothes tat delivers the story to the reader.