*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2088359-Green-dreams-in-blue-sky
Rated: E · Article · Inspirational · #2088359
Live life like how you dream inside.
Green dreams are no mystery to us. It evolves in everyone but the essence of such dreams and the prime purpose of identifying the motive of such dreams determine the core existence of lives. Though I am an ardent supporter of environment and sustainability , this article is not about any of those . Green dreams are the fresh dreams which are embedded inside us and wait for opportunities to evolve as a reality. It can be a dream to become a musician, a dream to become an environmentalist or maybe a dream to fly high as a pilot. Permutations and combinations would end up with syntax errors owing to the infinite dreams that are born every second.

A blue sky is the usual mundane world that we live upon and the world that teaches us what to do and what not to do. But all that the world teaches woudln’t surrender under the concept of righteousness. It is just the observed reality that merely impounds a strong impact on us.

The courage and the right enlightenment to choose the perfect green dream that can float in a blue sky is a gift that enlists in the history of miracles. Though many of these gifted personalities have ended up as great inventors , change makers and popular figures through their uniqueness , the common point that unites them is the beauty of their green dream and the courage to mirror the world with the significance of such a dream.

Many situations hinder the possibility of sustaining a dream but history has always proved that sheer perseverance to not let those green shades blur away defines success.

I chose green because ideas are fresh and constant replenishment enables such ideas to keep growing.

Live a life that greens your path through the blues …

Love a life that fulfils thy heart without any dues….

Anand
© Copyright 2016 Purpledreamer (anand2685 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2088359-Green-dreams-in-blue-sky