*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2094775-The-beginning-to-an-end
Rated: E · Novel · Emotional · #2094775
Thoughts....
A new chapter…..how convenient, how vulnerable….

…..the only one you never though you will find, but you did…..it was like an opening, things started to flow and all was revealed….

…. You…on occasions thought how it would have worked for her, but it was only a curiosity, never a need to be fulfilled, but now you know, something….maybe a lot… why…why now….the timing is so wrong but maybe destiny wants another feather in its cap…..

...…With your own turmoil in life, maybe this coincidence is a very unfortunate one….

…she responds or not….maybe it would not matter, but the awareness has initiated a thought….maybe a lot of
thoughts…..where it will take you….maybe to a more difficult / different path…. who nobody knows nor would understand….

…..so the beginning to an end has started…..more convincingly….then you would have portrayed but as I write I feel the beauty of the divine in this masterpiece…….what a mix of elegance, mystery and wisdom…

….maybe we need to know the reality of ourselves….our existence and our reason to be here….

……….but something has changed within, in the surroundings and within us….maybe a more awakened reality of life…..but let us see what and how it unfolds….the new chapter….the beginning to an end…
© Copyright 2016 Imran Butt (imr_7352002 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2094775-The-beginning-to-an-end