*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2107473-another-ramble
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #2107473
Just a piece
Carry me back to where we first met. To where you first smiled at me and I felt the need, the want to see you smiling forever. Carry me back to when I got butterflies in my stomach because I was going to see you. Carry me back to when we first held hands. Back to when we first kissed; carry me back to where we first made love. Back to when you made me realize that I could exist without the whole world and just you. Take my hand or just lift me up and please, please carry me back to where we fell in love.
I know, I know it's hard, it's exhausting for you to do that again and again. I know you are tired of always listening to lies, of always forgiving, of doing it again. Tired of being in love with me. But, do you remember how we used to just laugh? How we dreamt together? How we were just happy? Do you remember how we were just in love? For all that, for all the happiness, for all the love, carry me back again. Please carry me back for me.
© Copyright 2017 Cecelia Gallerani (gallerani at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2107473-another-ramble