*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2108857-The-Deductionist
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Detective · #2108857
Decisions decisions
"Solomon, wouldn't it be better if you stand outside?". To which Solomon agreed and stood out alone in the corridor. He occasionally stood out and was known as an "outstanding" student. The teacher who liked him the most was Mr.Taka, who used to make him run 5 rounds around the school's playground as punishment. He was just 15 and wasn't interested in anything in particular. Except mysteries. He felt like he was allured by the unknown, the problems which seemed impossible, the ones which required great observational skills as well as deductive skills. That was the only thing he was interested in. He wasn't very good at it though, he was still learning. But, he had the potential and the right attitude. Enough with the compliments. This can't hide the fact that he was lazy and good for nothing. Had no social skills and friends. And while I was telling you about him he already slept in the corridor... Such were his days. And now it's Mr.Taka 's class, I hope he is ready for his punishment.

To be continued..
© Copyright 2017 Solidus (adamantsnake at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2108857-The-Deductionist