*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2115589-Bulling
by aria
Rated: E · Short Story · Children's · #2115589
I am ten I move to a new school and children are bulling me so I told mother.
I once was bullied when I was in class four to five every one bullied me. This is how the story goes. I was ten years old at the time and my mother wanted me to go to a different school but I didn't wanted to go. Eventually I had to go to the school. That morning was my first day of school and when I wake up I waist a lot of time in the bathroom and eating my breakfast. When we reach to school my mother ask me if you want me to walk you in and I said no that is fine. When I walk in the school gate every body was watching me I was so scared. When I came around the corner it had a set of girls by the principal office and I ask them where is class four and all of them was going to take me the but only two showed me were to go. Me and the two girls was talking until class begin and the teacher told me introduced myself to the class. It had this boy who I had like he had look cute and every time a boy trouble me he use to back up for me. He was so nice to me. A month later when I finally get to know every one in the class these three girls started to bully me on of them push me up to the fence and tie me hair to it and hold my had and hi me and to all kind of things to me I was crying when I went home. After that day I never talk to them again but the keep bulling me. But I just ignored them. One day my mother came to the school and curse them off after when she leave I had feel so sorry for them but I started to laugh until my belly hurt me. After that they never trouble me again. And months past and then I was in class and after that I graduated of that school. And the same child that bullied me in class four is in the same school as me and in the same form as me. After the day my mother curse her off she always respect me.
© Copyright 2017 aria (ariajj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2115589-Bulling