*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2115996-Dylan-Sprouse-Story-of-an-Overfed-God
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2115996
Dylan Sprouse 2007: A Fat Deity - The Story of an Overfed God
The year was 2007, the Sprouse twins were wrapping up filming of season 3 of their hit Disney series "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody."

Now Dylan had always been the bigger of the two boys. Not the tallest, that was actually Cole but the biggest. In 2006 he started to put on weight, "puppy fat" Dylan called it. And then 2007 hit and he started to put on more and more weight, by mid 2007 he was over 20 lbs heavier than his taller identical blonde haired brother. By the time September 2007 rolled around he was exactly 39lbs heavier than Cole, and not to mention 2 inches shorter. And, he loved it.

He would stuff himself with donuts and cakes from the catering table between takes, he'd have seconds and thirds at every meal and was out growing his clothes and costumes at a rapid rate. There was something about the overeating and growing belly that aroused Dylan, it left him with a God like feeling. A greedy, overfed deity of sorts, fans would send him chocolates and sweets, bring cakes to the tapings for him. The girls, the boys they were all in awe and Dylan was loving it.

Dylan and Cole arrived home one night after a long day of filming, and eating for Dylan. Cole looked on at Dylan as he made his way into the kitchen, he was clearly at his all time biggest. He sat down on one of the stools at the breakfast bench, it let out a groan as he let all his weight down.

"Aaaaah," he breathed a sigh of relief as he let out a smirk. As he relaxed his belly rolled further over his shorts waistband before a creak and a rip his button burst off and hit the floor.

His stomach spilled further forward making use of all the extra space it now had. Dylan stuck his chubby fingers benath his soft, jiggling underbelly and pulled his belly up and over the top of the waistband, exposing all the red marks from having his soft and bourgening belly constricted by the ever tightening shorts. "Sweet relief." he muttered. "Release the beast."

Cole caught an eye full of flab as he bit down on his tongue.

Dylan knew Cole didn't approve of his weight gain, and by not approve he meant was wildly jealous of. As if Dylan didn't get most of the attention before, he certainly got it all now. Dylan could see Cole holding in a comment, but knew he'd keep it to himself, who was he to comment on Disney's #1 star. He slid of the stool and it let out a sigh of relief as the weight was lifted.

He placed his hands on either side of his exposed belly and gave it a wobble as he walked towards his weakling younger brother.

"You have something to say?" Queried Dylan as he strutted toward him, his belly jiggling with each step.

"N-no, no," stammered an intimidated Cole as Dylan wobbled further towards him.

Dylan lifted his shirt, further exposing his belly. He run his fingers up and down his body, giving the gut a slow rub before letting out a groan and pinning Cole up against the wall with his bare belly, he put all his weight onto him as Cole whimpered. He leaned right in, his bare belly squashing up against Cole and spilling over him onto the wall.

"Good," he grunted letting out a belch in Coles face. "Don't forget who's King here, now get me something to eat." Dylan stepped back off his brother and gave his belly a smack, admiringly watching it wobble.

Cole just silently nodded.

Dylan went of to his bedroom, he stripped down to his underwear removing what was left of his shorts and his straining t-shirt. He set up a self-time camera at the end of his bed, he was feeling mighty full of himself (as he should have been) and was going to take some photos for his fansite, since his weight gain the show had become more popular than ever and was Disneys highest rated show, so he now had his own personal, dedicated fansite.

Dylan placed his hands on either side of his belly as he sat seductively on his bed in his boxer shorts. He posed for the camera, belly wobbling, hips bourgening, he blew kisses to the camera as he cupped his belly, shoveled in candy bars as he bulged his belly out to the side sticking his fingers into his rolls.

He attempted to suck it in to no avail while saying to the camera. "Who me? Gained weight, I don't know?! Maybe just a few pounds," before breathing out with his hands on his bulging hips, his excess spilling out between the gaps in his chubby fingers.

Cole walked into the bedroom mid photo shoot with a big plate of fried chicken. "Just leave it," snapped a scantily posed, jiggling Dylan.

Cole walked over to the dresser and placed the plate down and went to walk away.

"Wait! Come back." he whined. "Bring it to me on the bed."

Cole walked over and placed the plate of chicken on the bed next to Dylan, he moved to the side and the plate wooden bed base groaned beneath his weight.

Suddenly a devilish grin come across Dylan's face. The groaning bed beneath his weight gave him an idea for a photo his fans would go mad for.

"I've got another little job for you Cole." Cooed an overfed Dylan as he ate a piece of the fried chicken.

He pat the end of the bed for him to sit, Cole went to argue but knew there was no point. Dylan grabbed the plate of chicken and placed it in Coles hand before heaving himself to the end of the bed and rolling on top of Cole.

As he sat up on his lap, Cole could feel his legs go numb beneath the weight, you could barely see Cole behind Dylan.
He grabbed his belly and placed it on top of Coles free hand, it disappeared underneath the mass of girth.

Dylan shovelled another piece of fried chicken into his mouth before pushing Cole down on to his side and laying right on top of him. He a let out a pathetic whimper as the camera clicked away and he struggled to breathe benath the overfed God that was his twin brother.

The camera switched over to filming mode, Dylan was going to film an intro video for the fansite.

He seductively placed his hand on his flabby and still marked underbelly, giving it a jiggle while belching and giving the camera cheeky wink.

"It pays to be the big brother." He chuckles, his body rippling. Going for another piece of fried chicken, Cole still clearly struggling beneath him.

He props himself up on all fours on the mattress, Cole still laying flat benath him, his belly wobbling over the top of him. Just as Cole went to get up, Dylan dropped back down flat, slamming Cole between the mattress and his flabby frame.

He grunts as he sits up, freeing Cole from his ever growing, widening frame. He grabs Cole by the back of his long blonde hair before slamming his face into his big,
soft white belly, burying his nose in his belly button. "Big is good!" He grins.

The camera shuts off, Dylan pushed Cole to the side. "You can start on dessert now, this body doesn't upkeep itself." Sticking his fingers between his rolls and smiling.

Cole feebly left the room, taking the plate as Dylan finished his twelth piece of fried chicken.

Dylan uploaded the photos and video to his website and the glowing comments and views started rolling in immediately.

"Long live the King." Dylan said to himself. His belly let out a groan, "Easy big girl, easy..."
© Copyright 2017 TheFatterSprouse (dylan15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2115996-Dylan-Sprouse-Story-of-an-Overfed-God