*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2127456-Build-Up-Your-Personality
Rated: E · Article · Psychology · #2127456
Read some of the good advice and implement them in your life.

Build up Your Personality:

George Bernard Shaw quoted: "Life is not about finding yourself, life is about creating yourself". So, it is. You have to go through the circumstances and must keep patience and have to maintain your personality because it is what life is about. Personality is to man what perfume is to flower. Here are some ways how to build up your personality.

  • Analyze yourself. Analyze your good traits and unpleasant habits. Try to become what attracts you.

  • Improve your speaking skills and develop your confidence so that you can speak at any topic at any forum in your life. Now, here remember one thing, improve your argument, don't raise your voice.

  • Do what you want, not what other suppose you to be. It really needs a courage to stand up against the society, so think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man.

  • Have patience and stand firm because patience is not waiting, it is your attitude while you are waiting.

  • Hope for the best and prepare yourself for the worst situations because you never know what is going to take place the next second.

  • Develop tendency to understand what the next person is trying to say because most of the quarrels amplify a misunderstanding.

  • Do not hate your enemies because it can affect your judgement.

  • Don't be boring and don't take life so seriously because you will never get out of it alive.

  • Develop your reading skills and expand your information because being aware is most important in today's world.

  • Determine your goal and what you ought to be in your future. Be passionate enough about your dream and make your full efforts.

  • Have an opinion because there is nothing more tiresome than trying to talk to someone who has no opinion on anything.

  • We are never perfect and make mistakes but develop the habit of admitting your mistakes because mistakes are always forgivable if one has the courage to admit them.

  • Stop judging people. You cannot judge anyone until you have walked in his boots through the life and come so far.

Follow these steps and you will notice a particular change in you. Have a nice day.



© Copyright 2017 Atika Khan Yousufzai (atikakhan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2127456-Build-Up-Your-Personality