*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2128016-Living-to-live
Rated: E · Article · Inspirational · #2128016
I am laying claim to something that is greater than terminal existing
Living to live
Living to live means that there is more to life than breathing and saying I exist. Life is discovering that I am about a process of becoming a living being, and this acknowledgement invites others to go with me to find out what truly being alive means. It is a place filled with texture. It is a place filled with possibilities. It is a place that offers learning to all who are called to live and share how to share with abundance all there is to be thankful for and about. I am of the opinion that death is not the end it is the beginning, because in embracing death you are determining who and what to live for with your final breaths. In knowing that days are numbered along with physical health, you are deciding what really matters and even to what extent you matter. I am not trapped in some coffin which will open to reveal a body that is officially dead. I instead long for a place that others are looking forward to seeing with me. The coffin is a place where it ends. The place of arrival is a place not yet been discovered. I am a pioneer that shows the way to see with me into the empty tomb which let go of a incomplete concept of what life can be. God can rise from the dead and that resurrection from the dead includes me. I decide my life is more than leaving, dying and breathing. It is breathing so that I and others have life.
© Copyright 2017 drifter (peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2128016-Living-to-live