*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2130208-Unexpected-Loss
Rated: E · Sample · Death · #2130208
A Prayer for Someone Who Unexpectedly Has Lost a Loved One
Jesus,

You are needed! A family has suddenly lost a piece of their heart today. I know we should celebrate our love ones who leave us and are now with you, but our hearts just don't have what it takes to let go of something so precious. Jesus, pour out so much of Your Peace, Love, Wisdom, and Grace so that joy will begin to grow in their hearts. Remind each family member of all the precious memories that were created and how blessed they are to have had those precious moments. Let them know that grieving is healthy but temporary. Tell them about the day that will come when the memories bring so much joy and happiness instead of tears and heartache. Lord, bring them wisdom as their hearts heal. Birth and death are sure to come. This will never change. No one knows the number of days allowed, so it is important to cherish each day with a loving heart, peacefulness, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Father,

Thank you for the memories that are now a priceless treasure buried within their hearts. Thank you for the heartstrings tied to those memories that will keep their hearts warm and cozy with thoughts of the love for their loved one is still alive and celebrated. Send out angels every so often to remind them of the hidden treasure so that the memories of today will not steal their joy of the mighty treasure within the soul.

Jesus said: Holy Spirit will come after Him to comfort, teach, guide, and help us in all circumstances. I invite you into their hearts and home to comfort and ease the pain until the memories turn to joy!

I ask these things in the Mighty name of Jesus~


Amen
© Copyright 2017 I Wonder (mrindfleisch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2130208-Unexpected-Loss