*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2131856-Giantess-summer
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Adult · #2131856
Summer from rick and morty grows to a giagantic size (from season 3 ep 5 of rock and morty

Chapter one: Summer's revenge

Summer was in school one day and sees her boyfriend ethen.Going up to talk to him she sees this large breasted girl go right up and begin holding holds with him kissing him on the cheek.Walking up to them she asks him what the deal with the girl was.looking guilty he says it wasn't working out with them walking off with his new girlfriend.Summer devastated by this runs off and cries in the girls room.later that day she goes home sad walking in she walks over to her mom asking if she fought she was pretty Beth looking at summer doesn't give her the response she was hoping for runs to rick's garage in hopes he had some machine to make her feel better about herself.

Taking out the morphize-XE setting it to grow she dunks her left boob in growing in more than 2 times the size.Happy with the results she dunks in her right growing it 2 times as well.wanting more she goes in for another dunk but accidentally grows it too large and temples it accidently growing herself to large being trapped into the garage.morty and Beth hearing the crash and yells run to the indoor door to check on it.As morty opens the door he is greeted to summers giantess mouth.Her mouth smells good and her breath was hot.reaching in he grabs the garage door opener and runs outside with Beth to help summer.opening the door he dives into the giantess summer to grab the whatever was causing her growth.he squirms through her theighs and breast and grabs the device.

Morty and Beth argue about there situation Beth being arrogant sets the device to normalize not bowing fully what that meant.blasting summer she blasts through the garage becoming one normally proportioned giantess.this time through though she decides to go straight to the park she knew ethen and that bimbo was staying.stomping through the town with no care about the life below her.crushing the people below her with her giant shoes.People running and screaming as summer walks toward the park to confront her ex boyfriend. Stomping through the woods flattening the trees in her way.seeing smoke she makes her way to ethen.peering over she finds him and the girl.

Summer quickly grabbing ethen and the girl looks at them as they struggle on her grasp and scream.seeing them struggle makes her laugh.Ethen looking up notices it was summer scared he tries to yell at her to stop but thumbbles with his words.Just then Summers stomach begins to growl as she looks down to the girl and likes her lips.tilting her head back she raises the girl above her head.The girl looks down to summers mouth seeing her grave she begins to cry and struggle.summers hand let's go dropping her into her gigantic maw.Summer wanting to savor the moment begins liking her pressing her down with her tongue to the roof of her mouth. Sloshing her around her mouth moaning in pleasure. Swallowing her whole with a satisfied “Ah!” Using her other hand holding ethen motioning the girls decent down and all ethen can do is listen as his new girlfriend cries out for help sliding down summers throat then a sudden drop and splash.with that a small belch is let out from summer as she wipes her mouth of spit and depre.

Summer then turns focus to ethen with an evil grin.Ethen frozen with fear stares up at his tormentor unable to move waits for his demise.Summer looking at Ethen thinking of what of to do next gets an idea “So Ethen you like big breast well why don't you get a closer look at these”. Taking Ethen Summer shoves Ethen into her cleavage feeling him squirming she begins smushing her breast together squeezing Ethen into her breast.Ethen being smothered he tries to escape but is unable it's hot and is tight as he drops deeper and deeper into her breasts.Just as it couldn't get worse for him he falls bouncing off her shirt to her stomach back to her shirt back and forth straight down dropping down right into Summer's giant panties.Feeling ethens decent she feels him fall into her underwear and getting lots of pleasure out of it.Summer begins rubbing her thighs together smushing Ethen into her Virginia summer feeling this gets a great buzz off it and want more.

Sticking two fingers into her pants she begins shoving them and Ethen into her moaning in pleasure.falling to the ground.Summer begins to kick and rive her legs wildly as she begins to masterbate with the tiny Ethen inside her pushing him deeper and deeper inside as Summer grinds herself into the ground with pleasure. after about 16 minutes she cums yawning still feeling Ethen inside her decides to fall asleep right there on the ground.With panties full of cum and the area around her destroyed by her movements she falls asleep and begins to drool and snore.Ethen feeling her stop decides to take action slowly start climbing out. Covered in Summers cum climbs through her hot tight virginal area. Finally 5 minutes later Ethen finally breaches Summers virginia.slowly Making his way out Ethen emerges out and onto summers giantess belly.

Unable to see Summers face due to her boobs Ethen stands on Summer's bare belly.Summers shirt lifted up due to her movements from before

End of chapter one

© Copyright 2017 Guyferri (gottagetfeast at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2131856-Giantess-summer