*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2132622-Birthday-Party-Trading-Up-2-pt2
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #2132622
Vivian breaks her month silence from Christian. Is their powerful attraction still there?
ccmadononline.wordpress.com
continued from part 1
When Christian returned home with Irene’s car he only had a few minutes to get ready for work. As he was swiftly changing into his work clothes, Irene said to him, “A woman came to the apartment asking about you.”
“A woman?” Christian said. “What did she want?
“She wanted to talk to you about doing some contract work for her. Working for a project management firm?”
Christian, stepping into his work pants and looking clueless, shook his head. “Project management? What kind of work?”
“Something about a team moving things from place to place for different projects.” Irene said. “I’m not sure about the details. She said she talked to you at Odyssey.”
Christian thought for a few seconds. “Doesn’t sound familiar. She said she talked to me? What was her name?”
Irene then pulled the business card out of her back pocket. “Vivian Ramsey. SilverStar Project Management.”
Christian quickly turned toward Irene. “She came here?”
“Yeah.” Irene said slowly. “She came here.”
Christian looked at Irene and realized his reaction was betraying him. “Can I see the card?”
Irene handed it to him, studying his face. “Oh. Yeah. SilverStar. Yeah. I remember her.”
“I bet you do.” Irene said.
“Why do you say that?” Christian asked.
“She was very pretty.” Irene said. “Very hot.”
Christian stared for a few seconds. “I guess.”
“Whatever, Chris.” Irene said. “She is exactly your type.”
“What else did she say?” Christian said.
Irene rolled her eyes. “She said to call her.”
Christian nodded, looking at the business card. He then put the card in his back pocket. “OK. I’ll call her later.”
Christian then grabbed his wallet, keys, and weight belt. “I have to go now, Irene.” He kissed her on the cheek before saying, “Goodbye.” He then darted out of the front door without giving Irene a chance to respond.

********************

“Hello?” Vivian answered her cell phone not recognizing the phone number on the screen.
“If that’s the tone you use to answer your phone you aren’t going to instill much confidence in your future clients.” Christian said as he drove himself to work.
He then heard a soft giggle coming from Vivian’s end. “Hello, Mr. Caldwell.”
“Hi, Vivian.”
“Hi.” She said again. There was then a short pause. Vivian exhaled before saying, “Well, I met Irene today. Nice girl. You two make a cute couple.”
Christian chuckled. “Yeah. Thanks. Is that why you came over and left me your card today? To tell me how great Irene is?”
“No.”
After another pause, Christian said, “OK? So?”
“Maybe this was a mistake.” Vivian said.
“You didn’t seem too anxious to talk to me at the grocery store.” Christian said.
“I was in a hurry.” Vivian said.
“Oh…”
“I didn’t know… I thought I wasn’t ever going to see you again.”
“Me, either.” Christian said. “Still… I was glad to see you.”
“I was, too.” Vivian said.
“So is that why you came to my apartment and spooked Irene… who is already suspicious?”
“I spooked her?” Vivian asked.
“Well, she is definitely curious about how I know you. I’m not sure she is buying the ‘we met at Odyssey’ bit.”
“I’m sorry. I had honestly forgotten you told me you had a girlfriend.”
“How did you find where I live anyway?” Christian asked.
“You told me.” Vivian said. “You told me you lived in Woodland Hills the day… when you brought me home.
“I had forgotten that.” Christian said as he pulled into the Odyssey Warehouse parking lot.
“What else have you forgotten about that day?” Vivian asked.
“Not much else.” Christian said. “I think about that day all the time.”
“Me, too.” Vivian said.
After the longest pause to that point in the conversation, Christian said, “Well, I’m at work now…”
“My birthday is this coming Saturday.” Vivian blurted out.
“Oh. OK. Cool. Happy birthday… a few days early.”
“Thanks. I am having a party this weekend. It’s going to be a lot of fun.”
“I bet it is.” Christian said. “Is it going to be at your condo?”
“Yeah. Traci is throwing it for me.”
“Who’s Traci?”
“My assistant.” Vivian said. Christian started laughing. “What?” Vivian asked.
“Your assistant.” Christian said. “I don’t know many people with assistants.”
Vivian smiled. “It’s not a big deal. I mean, I couldn’t run my business without her. But it’s…”
“Impressive.” Christian said.
“Thanks.” Vivian said. “Well, it’s going to be a fun party.”
“Sounds like it.” Christian said.
“It would be even more fun if you were there.” Vivian said.
After another pause, Christian said. “You’re inviting me to your party?”
“Yes.” Vivian said.
“Wow.” Christian said. “Umm…”
“I mean, you already know how to get to my house.” Vivian said. “Unless you don’t remember.”
“Oh, no. I remember.” Christian said more assuredly than he wished he had.
Vivian giggled. “So… what do you say?”
Christian exhaled. “Vivian. You’re great. And I really enjoyed our…”
“Sex?” Vivian said.
“Time… together.” Christian said. “I just…”
“Irene?” Vivian said.
“It’s more complicated than that, but yeah. Basically.”
“Well, today is Tuesday, so… if you change your mind in the next couple of days…”
“Meet you at the grocery store?” Christian said which made both she and him laugh.
“I was going to say give me a call.”
“OK. Thank you for the invitation.”
“Sure. And Christian. I enjoyed our… time… together, too.”
Christian smiled as they ended the call.

********************

Doug and Christian climbed into the trailer bound for New Orleans and awaited the loud buzzer that signaled the beginning of the shift. Doug’s position was at the front of the trailer checking the zip codes of each of the boxes to ensure they were going into the correct truck. Christian stood at the back of the trailer loading the boxes.
“So, Irene got an interesting visitor today at the apartment.” Christian said.
“She’s not pregnant, is she?” Doug asked.
“God, no. Why would you… Don’t even joke about that.” Christian said.
Doug laughed. “And this is who you choose to share your life with?”
“Would you please?” Christian asked.
“OK, OK.” Doug said. “Who visited Irene?”
The warehouse speakers then emitted a loud screech to start the shift and all the conveyors and mechanisms that keep the packages moving began to run. As the first boxes started sliding down the chute Christian said, “Vivian.”
“Who?” Doug asked, reading the first few zip codes and sliding the packages back to Christian.
Christian lifted the first box Doug slid to him off of the belt, looked at Doug and said, “Vi-vi-an.” and then loaded the box into the trailer.
Doug quickly turned toward Christian, ignoring the next few boxes that slid down the chute. “Vivian? You mean Vivian? As in - fine as hell and you should dump Irene in a heartbeat and get with her - Vivian. That Vivian?”
Christian, laughing at his friend’s response, said, “Yes. That Vivian.”
“How does she know where you live?” Doug said.
“Apparently I mentioned Woodland Hills to her.” Christian said. “She just happened to show up when I was taking Irene’s car to the shop. She recognized my car out front.”
“Oh shit.” Doug said. “So you weren’t even there?”
“Nope.”
“Why are you just now telling me this? When did all of this happen?”
“I found out while I was getting ready for work today.” Christian said.
“What did Irene say?” Doug asked. “I know she was pissed.”
“No, Vivian told her she was contacting me about work.”
“At home?” Doug asked.
“Hey, don’t knock her. It worked. At least it seemed to” Christian said. “She even left her card which Irene gave to me.”
“Damn.” Doug said. “Your current girl gave you your future girl’s card. You’re my hero.”
Christian shook his head and hesitantly smiled. “Shut up, Doug. Anyway, I called Vivian on the way here. Her birthday is Saturday and she is throwing herself a big party at her place. She invited me.”
“Oh, man, she did?” Doug said. “That’s great.”
“I told her I couldn't come, Doug.” Christian said.
Doug then walked toward the back of the truck until his face was inches from Christians. “I’m sorry. You told her what?”
Chris said, again, “I told her I couldn't …”
Doug immediately slapped Christian in the back of the head. Hard.
“Fuck, man.” Christian said, rubbing his head. “That hurt.”
“Good. What the hell is wrong with you?” Doug asked as he returned to his position in the truck.
“I’m with Irene, Doug. I mean I know you don’t like her, but…”
“Weren’t you with Irene when you were fucking Vivian on her couch?” Doug asked.
“I shouldn’t have done that either.” Christian said.
Just then the warehouse machinery stopped running. Doug looked up at the top of their chute. There were several packages stuck on the upper belt which would take a couple of minutes to clear.
“A jam?” Christian asked Doug from the back of the truck.
“Yeah.” Doug said.
He then walked back to where Christian was standing. Doug then said, “Look, I can appreciate you trying to do right by Irene. I really can. But answer me this. Do you see yourself being married to Irene? Spending the rest of your life with her?”
Christian somberly stared ahead for a few seconds before softly shaking his head.
“So what are you doing?” Doug asked. “Why are you torturing yourself and possibly giving up the chance of a relationship with a… OK, we know she’s fine as fuck, right? Or did you miss that about her?”
Christian chuckled. He then said, “No, I noticed.”
“Well, let’s forget about looks for a second.”Doug said. “I mean, Irene is hot, herself. Not Vivian hot, but…”
“Yeah, I get it.” Christian said.
“But you can’t stand her little ass, can you?” Doug asked. Christian stared at Doug as he continued. “Do you like Vivian? I mean, what kind of person is she?”
“I mean, I don’t know her very well.” Christian said. “I have only spent a couple of hours with her.” Christian then paused, thinking about Vivian. He started smiling. “She seems pretty great.”
“OK, then.” Doug said. “Do you really want to give up the chance to get to know this pretty great… super hot woman for someone you don’t even want to spend the rest of your life with?”
Christian paused for a few seconds. He then said, “So I should go to the birthday party?”
“GO TO THE DAMN BIRTHDAY PARTY, CHRIS!” Doug yelled, slapping his friend on the upper arm. “Damn!”
Christian, startled, said, “OK, OK. I’ll go.”
“ONE MINUTE!” The sort leader was heard yelling to the loaders in the trucks to let them know the shift would be resuming soon.
As Doug began walking back to his spot on the truck, Christian said, “What about Irene?”
Doug’s shoulders dropped. He then turned around and again headed to the back of the truck with Christian. “What about her? You don’t owe her anything. You don’t owe Miss Anne anything. And you don’t owe your mom anything. It’s your life.
“Irene makes you miserable. I’ve been trying to get you to dump her for… well since pretty much right after you started dating her. It’s not like you didn’t know how she was before you got together. How long have you known she and Miss Anne?”
The buzzer then sounded and the overhead belt began again moving and sending packages to the trucks.
“She’s been through alot.” Christian said.
“She’s put you through a lot.” Doug said. “Don’t you want to be happy?”
Christian exhaled. He then nodded. “I do.”
Doug also nodded and placed his hand on Christian’s shoulder. He then said, “Then I think it’s time to trade up.”
Doug moved back to his position in the truck and resumed his job as Christian stood contemplating his friend’s words.

********************

Christian rang the doorbell to Irene’s condo and waited. He had bought a new dark navy blue suit for the occasion which brought the total number of suits he owned to two. He only had his obligatory black suit in case of family weddings and funerals and it was getting old and worn. He wanted to look his best as would - he imagined - everyone else at the party.
The suit he wore fit him well and got him more than a few looks from women shoppers as he wore it out of the store. He had to pick up the suit the day of the party as there was some emergency stitching that needed to be done and he only purchased it a couple of days before the party.
Plus Christian had told Irene that he picked up an extra shift that Saturday, which he had done a few times in the past. Picking up shifts...not lying to Irene. That was new.
Not knowing what to expect, Christian guessed that the outfits at the party wouldn’t be too formal as it was a birthday party and at Vivian’s home. Covering all eventualities, he decided to wear the suit sans tie, which he carried in his pocket just in case.
As Christian stood at the door he wasn’t sure if he should be cute and hold the dozen roses that he had bought in front of his face or behind his back. Or maybe he should just present them in a normal way. He didn’t have a lot of practice in such scenarios.
All of his worrying was for naught as Irene didn’t answer the door. It was another young woman who was smiling and staring at him. “Hello?” Christian said. “I’m here for the… for Irene’s birthday party?” He was beginning to second guess whether he was at the right condo.
“You’re Christian?” The young woman said.
He nodded nervously. “Yes. Yes. I’m Christian. Irene asked me to…”
“Oh my god, come in.” She said, grabbing him by the arm and pulling him into the condo. She then closed the door behind him and turned to face him. She shook her head. “You are gorgeous.”
Christian chuckled. “Uh… thank you.”
“Are these for Irene?” She asked of the roses.
“Uh, yea…”
“Of course they are.” She said. “Duh. Who else would they be for? Well, I’ll let you give those to her. Follow me.”
Christian nodded, trying to steady his nerves as they walked through a couple of dozen people milling around. The young lady lead him up the staircase he had heard Vivian descend down the first time he had visited her condo.
She then lead him down a hallway and through a door through which there was a sitting area with a love seat and a wall-mounted television. “She wanted you to meet her up here.” The young lady said. She then proceeded to knock heavily on the closed door on the other side of the room. “Vivian!” She yelled out. She then quickly made her way back out of the room. “Nice to meet you… Christian.” She said with a slick smile, checking out Christian’s body as she left.
“Girl, why are you rushing me?” Vivian called from the other side of the door. “I told you I’m almost ready.”
Christian began slowly moving toward the door, wanting to let Vivian know that her friend had left. As he stood in middle of the room Vivian emerged from the doorway finishing up putting on an earring. Her hands dropped to her side and she froze.
She wore a tight, backless red dress that ended mid thigh and accentuated her breasts. Her curly hair was gathered up in the back showing off her long neck, which Christian had not gotten a chance to see before. He was mesmerized.
The two stood in silence for more than a few seconds staring at one another. Christian then unlocked his legs and moved slowly toward her, handing her the roses he brought with him.
She received them, clearly thankful though there had still not been a sound uttered by either one of them.
“Happy birthday.” Christian finally said.
Vivian very softly shook her head in disbelief. “You look amazing.” she said.
Christian smiled. He then pointed to the door. “There’s a condo full of guys down stairs that look exactly the same.”
Vivian laughed. “I know all the guys downstairs. None of them look like you do in a suit.”
Christian, continuing to smile, then said, “Well, you look… Um…”
“Yes?” Vivian said sassily. “I look like… ?”
Christian paused before saying, “I thought it was impossible for a woman to look as beautiful as you did the day we met. I was wrong.”
Vivian’s mouth hung open and all sass and pretense melted away. “How do you do that?” She asked.
“What did I do?” Christian asked.
“How do you make me feel this way? No one… I don’t…”
Christian then closed the distance between he and Vivian. He took her flowers and placed them on the coffee table in front of the couch. He then slid his hands onto either side of her waist and pulled her to him until their lips touched.
After kissing for a few seconds, Christian said, “Are you ready to go downstairs?”
Vivian looked him deeply in the eyes. She then slowly shook her head.
Christian smiled. “The party? Are you ready to…”
Vivian continued to look at him. She then came out of her pleasant delirium. “Oh. Of course. Yeah.” She took a deep breath and then nodded. “Let’s… let’s go down there.”
Vivian then picked up her flowers. She smelled them and then looked at Christian. She leaned in and kissed him once more on the lips. “Thank you. They’re beautiful.”
He smiled as she lead her out of the sitting room and to the top of the stairs where they were met by the young woman that brought Christian up to Vivian.
When she saw Vivian she bugged her eyes. Vivian silently stopped her non-verbal communications in Christian’s presence. Vivian then said, “Christian, this is Traci. My assistant.”
“Oh, OK.” Christian said. “I remember you mentioning her before. Nice to meet you, Traci.”
Traci extended her hand to Christian. As they shook, Traci pulled Christian close to her. She then said under her breath, “I was starting to wonder if you two were going to be joining us for the party.”
“Traci!” Vivian said.
Christian opened his mouth in silent embarrassment. Traci then let his hand go, smiled, and headed back downstairs.
“I am so sorry about that.” Vivian said. “She kind of just says what she thinks.”
“Best friends do that.” Christian said. “Don’t worry. You haven’t met my best friend yet.”
Vivian smiled. “So, are you ready?”
Christian leaned toward Vivian until their faces were a couple of inches apart. “Are you?” Christian said in a soft, low voice with a half-smile.
Vivian paused with her mouth slightly open. She then shook her head slowly and laughed. “Don’t do that.”
“Do what?” Christian asked with an innocent look, but maintaining his tone of voice.
Vivian was suddenly short of breath. “We need to go before…”
“Before…?” Christian said.
“...before Traci is right and we don’t make it downstairs to the party.”
Christian, still face-to-face with Vivian, turned his head and looked downstairs at her birthday party guests. All were in various stages of conversation and inebriation. He could feel Vivian’s breath on his ear as he watched the partiers. He made sure he turned back around toward her so that their lips were almost touching. “After you.” He said.
Vivian continued to stare into Christian’s eyes with her mouth open and her breathing labored. He then eased his face back away from hers. He moved behind her and placed his hands on her waist, preparing to descend the staircase with her.
Vivian then tossed her roses to one side of the top of the staircase. She grabbed Christian’s hands on her waist and pulled them until the back of her body was pressed against the front of his. She then wrapped his arms around her, closed her eyes, and allowed her head to fall back onto one side of his chest.
Christian took one long, deep breath and he was right back on the couch with Vivian in his mind. He had never forgotten the intoxicating smell of her hair as it penetrated his dreams. Christian leaned his head down and began softly kissing Vivian’s ear and cheek. Vivian then began pressing her behind into Christian’s crotch.
Between kisses, Christian asked in a whisper, “What about the party?”
“Fuck the party.” Vivian said as she continued to grind into Christian. “Come on.”
Christian, turning to walk toward the upstairs sitting room, began to pull away from Vivian to follow her. She wouldn’t allow him to release his grip on her. So he continued kissing and licking her ear as she slowly walked the two of them away from the staircase.

********************

Traci glanced upstairs and saw the twosome backing away from the staircase. A big smile emerged on her face as she wondered how long she would need to entertain Vivian’s guests before she and - what appeared to be her new beau - would emerge from their tryst. Not that she minded at all.

********************

Vivian kicked off her heels as she lead Christian back into her sitting room. Christian began to pause as they reached the couch but Vivian kept their momentum going. “No.” Vivian said. “Not the couch. Not this time.”
He moved down to her neck as she lead him through the door from which she had earlier emerged. It lead to her bedroom.
Christian stopped kissing Vivian’s neck and ears and looked around the room. He was trying with all his might not to be intimidated, but it was difficult. The room was huge and had its own couch in it, which made Christian wonder why she needed a sitting area at all. It also had a computer desk where her laptop rested and a very large flat-screen TV mounted on the wall across from what looked like a king-sized bed.
Vivian - breathing heavily - turned around and, after observing Christian for a few seconds, grabbed his chin and pulled his face toward her. “Do you want to look at my room… or me?”
Christian - quickly back into the spirit of the situation - pulled his jacket off and allowed it to tumble to the floor. He scooped Vivian up and laid her supine on her bed. He then laid next to her on his side and rested his chin on his hand with his elbow on the bed.
They looked at one another for a few seconds before he said, “Nice dress.”
Vivian smiled. “Thank you. The lady at the store where I bought it called it a ‘man-catcher’ dress.”
“Mission accomplished.” Christian said, which made Vivian laugh.
Christian then leaned in and kissed Vivian deeply. Both their hearts began to race again. Christian ran his free hand from Vivian’s stomach up to the underside of her breast as she began unbuttoning his dress shirt.
He kicked off his own shoes as he raised up to pull of his shirt, exposing his muscular torso. She, still lying down, reached up to run her fingers over his chest and abs. “Damn.” She said.
He took a deep breath, enjoying the feel of her touch. Christian then stood up at the side of the bed and moved between her legs. He placed his hands on her legs just above her knees and slowly slid them beneath her dress. Vivian closed her eyes - her mouth opened slightly - and stopped breathing for a few seconds as she silently followed the feel of his hands along her legs.
She gasped as his thumb very briefly grazed her clitoris. Christian, finally reaching her hips, pulled the ribbing of her panties from her skin with the middle fingers on each hand. He then very slowly slid her panties down her thighs and then completely off her body, dropping them to the floor.
Unbuckling his belt and unfastening his pants, he slid them off before rejoining Vivian on the bed. Placing his knees between her legs, he hovered over her body with his palms on either side of her shoulders. He then lowered himself until his lips were near her ear. “Is it my turn to be on top?” He asked.
He then looked at her as she nodded softly, her eyes glazed over in delight. Christian slid his hands back under her dress, pushing it up to her hips. He then placed his tip on her wet lips. Vivian began to breath heavier as Christian slowly slid inside her.
After a few long, steady strokes - Vivian’s breathing quickening - she grabbed Christian’s shoulders with both of her hands and pulled him on top of her. She then grabbed the back of his head and pulled his ear to his lips. “Please.” She said. “Fuck me, baby.”
Christian then slid both his hands beneath Vivian’s ass and began quickly thrusting in and out of her, pulling her body to him as he pushed inside her.
“Oh, yeah. Oh, yes, baby. Like that.” Vivian said as Christian filled her body over and over.
He then paused, moving his hands to the edge of the bed and grabbing hold of it for leverage as he engaged his hips and legs, pounding her with long, smooth strokes. Vivian’s face grimaced as she wrapped her legs around Christian’s hips. She pulled him to her with her calves as if she couldn’t get him deep enough inside her. “Ye.. ee.. ee.. ss..” She then said in a high pitched squeal, her voice pulsated by his powerful thrusts into her body.
Vivian’s body tensed and her legs locked tightly around Christian to the point where he was almost unable to move in and out of her at all. He rose his head up - as much as he could - to look at her as her head hung halfway off the bed, the veins in her neck began to bulge, and her body convulsed to the rhythm of her orgasm.
Vivian’s legs released their tight grip on Christian as her entire body went completely limp. Parts of her hair were matted to her face which was coated lightly with sweat and her dress was severely wrinkled. She then let out a few exhausted chuckles before she finally looked up at Christian with a soft smile.
Christian, sweating himself, then asked, “Is it time to join the others now?”
Vivian laughed and shook her head. “Not this time. We’re not done yet.”
She then placed her palm on Christian’s chest and pushed him back. He eased himself out of her - still very hard - and gave her room to sit up on the bed.
He watched Vivian rise from the bed and turn toward him. She then slipped completely out of her dress. She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, staring at Christian as she let it drop to the floor, her eyes on his face and expression as his eyes were on her breasts.
It was his time to lose his breath as he was blown away by the beauty of her body. As Christian sat on the edge of the bed in stunned silence Vivian walked up to him. Standing between his legs, she placed her hand on the back of his head and pulled his lips to her breast. He opened his mouth and placed the tip of his tongue on her nipple.
The feel of him licking her caused Vivian’s back to arch, thrusting her breast further into Christian’s mouth. He then began to suck her breast as she pressed the back of his head harder still. “Oh… Oh… Oh…” Vivian groaned, thoroughly enjoying the moment.
She reached between Christian’s legs and began stroking the length of him. “Wow, I made you really wet.” She said, feeling her juices still coating him as she ran her hand up and down his shaft. Her hand paused at his base periodically to run her middle finger between his balls. That caused him to gasp, even with his mouth full.
She then stopped stroking him, bending down to say in his ear, “I want you to hold me like you did at the stairs.”
Vivian then stood straight up and pulled Christian to his feet. She turned, facing the bed and waited. Christian, still mesmerized by her body, needed a few seconds to catch on to what she was asking. He then walked behind Vivian and slid his hands around her waist, pulling her to his body. The feel of his erect, wet penis between her cheeks sent a shiver into Vivian. She, duplicating the scene at the stairs, pulled his arms around her until their bodies were pressed together. He began licking and sucking her earlobe as she grinded her ass into his crotch - this time without the annoyance of clothing being in the way.
Christian then pulled back away from Vivian and grabbed her waist. He gently pushed Vivian until she fell forward with her palms on the bed. Vivian did him one better. She climbed up onto the bed on her hands and knees. With her ass at the perfect height, Christian placed his tip on her still wet, burning hot, throbbing pussy. He then grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her backward, sliding back inside her.
“Oh, hell, yeah!” Vivian exclaimed as she began to drop her plush bottom up and down on Christian’s rock hard cock.
“Oh, shit!” Christian said as he kept his hands on Vivian’s ass and attempted to keep up with her movements. When he realized he wouldn’t be able to contain himself much longer he leaned forward and moved his hands from her ass to her breasts. He cupped them firmly as she continued bouncing on his even harder erection.
“Oh, shit, baby!” Christian said. “You’re gonna… I’m…”
“Yes, baby! Please!” Vivian exhaled, pausing her bouncing to grind her ass into Christian, pushing him deeper inside her.
Christian released her breasts and stood back up as Vivian’s movements were making it difficult to stay in that position. She then slid down and off the bed, continuing to back her ass up into Christian as hard as she could.
Even with the ferocity of her fucking he could feel her pussy getting wetter and tightening. He both knew that she was about to cum for the second time and that his first time wouldn’t be far behind her. Christian again grabbed Vivian’s ass and began to thrust with her, moving his hips in opposing rhythm to hers.
Vivian could feel Christian pounding her sweet spot deep inside once again. “OHHHHHH!” She let out, her body involuntarily stopping her thrusting backward as it began to twitch and writhe in piercingly sharp, exquisite delight.
For his part, Christian couldn’t stop himself from pounding his dick into Vivian’s pussy as hard as he could. He kept his eyes on her ass as the vibrating both from his pummeling and her body’s erratic involuntary movements as she climaxed drove him insane. He could feel his entire body draining of its passion as he released inside her for the first time.
After a few seconds Vivian fell forward, collapsing face-first onto the bed. Christian slid slowly out of her and then sat next to her, still admiring her body as he caught his breath and composed himself. He took another look around Vivian’s posh room, wondering how he ended up there and what exactly was happening. He had never even been in a place as nice as Vivian’s condo, let alone been intimately involved with someone on such a higher socioeconomic level.
Vivian, after a minute or two, turned her head to look up at Christian. He met her gaze and they both smiled. Christian decided to worry about all of that stuff later. It was too wonderful a moment to sully with concerns about the future. He then leaned down and kissed her on the cheek. “Happy birthday, Ms. Ramsey.”
Vivian, still exhausted, chuckled. “It is now.”

********************

Vivian and Christian took very quick, separate showers and got dressed as quickly as they could. Vivian had to change into an alternate red dress as the one she initially wore was in dire need of dry cleaning.
Once dressed, they moved from Vivian’s bedroom, through her sitting room, and into the upstairs hallway. Christian checked the time on his phone. “We’ve been up here almost an hour.” He said.
Vivian’s eyes widened as she looked at him. “Are you serious? Traci’s going to kill me.” She then looked in the hallway mirror, doing a quick check of her clothes and attempting to compose herself. She looked back at Christian who was smiling. “What?”
“You look amazing.” He said. Vivian’s eyes softened as she gently smiled. He then asked her. “Are you ready?”
Vivian chuckled. She put her hand on her hip. “Are you?” She asked.
Christian smiled. He extended his hand to her and lead her down the stairs to her party. A little more than halfway down the stairs many of the party goers saw Vivian descending and began applauding. Traci then moved to the foot of the stairs to greet her, followed by her other friends.
“Nice dress.” Traci whispered to Vivian.
“Shut up.” Vivian whispered back.

********************

Vivian’s birthday party ended around three in the morning. Christian pulled into the Woodland Hills parking lot at around four after a quick stop back at Doug’s place to change back into his work clothes. He left his suit there. After all he couldn’t explain coming home with it to Irene.
Christian parked, pulled the key out of the ignition, and sat still. He knew Irene would be in a deep sleep and his shifts typically ended no earlier than six so he wasn’t really worried about getting home at a certain time. He also needed to think.
The party was a lot of fun. Even after he and Vivian’s latest dalliance. Her friends were a lot of fun and a surprisingly eclectic socioeconomic mix. It was awkward, and a bit humorous, for both Vivian and Christian trying to define their relationship to the others. The “we’re just friends” line went over like a lead balloon. Particularly since most of them saw Christian go upstairs while Vivian was dressing and then not come back down with her until nearly an hour later.
Christian waited until the other party goers had gone to say his goodnight to her. They kissed and obviously wanted to see one another again but made no plans. Christian knew he was at a crossroads. He wasn’t a two-woman man. And though the choice seemed obvious, it wasn’t so simple for him. He didn’t even know if Vivian wanted something more serious with him.
No matter what, he knew he was going to have to make a difficult decision. The party was fun but the situation was untenable. Christian knew he didn’t want to be with Irene so he had to deal with that regardless. And besides… if Vivian did want a relationship how long would a woman like her wait for him to get his act together?

THE END
ccmadononline.wordpress.com
© Copyright 2017 ccmadon (ccmadononline at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2132622-Birthday-Party-Trading-Up-2-pt2