*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2136032-Story-of-an-imaginary-being
Rated: E · Short Story · Philosophy · #2136032
How one can achieve it's full potential & overcome depression with help of imaginary being
You're in trouble....stress.... Frustrated... Lonely... Depressed..... Cursing the world.... Hating the whole humanity.... Want to avenge the whole world....And the every person who underestimated you....Who discouraged you....Who insulted you.... Suppressed you... Became a hurdle to you .... You are in search of relief... Escape... Peace.... Rest... Search yourself.... Discover yourself.... Find that great power within you which gives you escape from this... You don't trust the world but yourself ... You talk to yourself.... Discuss with yourself.... Question yourself and answer yourself... Create an imaginary being who answers your questions .... Give you power... Give you strength... Makes you free from loneliness.... That imaginary being knows you best since it is a part of you, your own creation, other side of your mind... While your anger, emotions, lust and so on drive you, your imaginary being is always free of all those, hence never mistaken... You trust your creation... You trust the imaginary being and do the things as it says...It empowers you.. It guides you most appropriately... It convinces you to go back in the real world... And you do... You look at the world with your eyes with your mind but as your imaginary being true you to... Which makes you discover the world in totally different manner... It teaches you to live in the world without harming yourself.. Troubling yourself.... Let's you live happily.... You've now become a totally different person... Person who is very happy... Satisfied.. Has no complaints..World notices this change within you... Enquires the reason for change in you... You tell them about the imaginary being... Who strengthened you... Who guided you... Now even the others want the imaginary one... Now you tell them how to reach to the imaginary one... You say... YOU SHOULD HAVE FULL FAITH AND BELIEF, YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DEVOTE HIMSELF, YOU SHOULD NOT DOUBT AND HAVE UNCONDITIONAL TRUST IN (this time you name the imaginary being) GOD!!
© Copyright 2017 Swapnil Fadnis (swapnil96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2136032-Story-of-an-imaginary-being