*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2141099-RIP-Malcolm
by Epiehl
Rated: E · Article · Tribute · #2141099
A tribute to Malcolm Young. Co-founder of the band AC/DC.
As you probably heard by now, the co-founder of the Australian based band, AC/DC, Malcolm Young has passed away at 64.

This time, I'm not as shock as I was when I heard about Tom Petty because I knew for about a year that Malcolm wasn't well.

AC/DC was a huge part of my life in my late teenage years. I was a real headbanger at that time and I even spiked my hair.

I enjoyed listening to the band on the radio and watching their videos on Much Music.

I got the "Razors Edge" album for Christmas.

Good hard rocking album.

My favorite AC/DC songs were: "Hells Bells", "Whole Lotta Rosie", and "Touch To Much".

I love the guitar sound in all three songs.

I never seen the band live, but I was okay with that.

I was happy just listening to the band on record.

Besides, I feel awkward being in a crowd full of bikers with leather jackets from what I told.

RIP MALCOLM!
© Copyright 2017 Epiehl (epwriter2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2141099-RIP-Malcolm