An invitation for my readers to help build this character.
(Remember) Characters don't show all their personality depth in the beginning pages of a story because time and circumstances will mold them, pulling to the surface previously hidden potential through attitude and actions. A memorable character is one who changes before our eyes, whether that journey leads to a hero's victory or a villain's defeat.
Now it's your turn. Answer any or all of the questions below. Your opinions will help me to get a much deeper insight into this character.
(1) Tell me what character traits you see in JAG
(2) Tell me how you feel about this character.
(3) Tell me when or if this character jumps off the page to capture your head/heart.
(4) Tell me how you think JAG's character should grow/change as the story progresses.
(5) How important is this character to this story?
(6) Other thoughts you might have about this character
* Photo Credit - http://imgmodels.com/model/new-york/development-men/17550/allwork - (Inspiration for Jag's Character)