*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2142867-Lost-in-the-woods
by prags
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Relationship · #2142867
A young mother embroiled in a cobweb of relationships and sustenance!
Since ages, I have seen or heard that a mother is the best creation of God in this world and so is a child! A new life that is raw, a tiny heart that is ready to drench itself with whatever comes his/her way while getting introduced to this new concept called 'life'!!

But look there; today this mother is completely shattered when her 7 year old son says, Momy I would choose Papa over you!!

Tears rolled down her eyes but with a heavy heart she could not even cry alone for what might her own self think that a mere 7 year old can make her cry!!!

Ah! Forget it...She thinks of finally getting separated and adopt a girl child at some later stage in life, for the real reason of everyday brawls and cacophony of noises emanating from ferocious fights between the husband and wife were responsible for this day, at such an early stage in her as well as the child's life.

The child does not know the truth! HE IS SIMPLY AWARE THAT HIS FATHER HAS A BETTER SAY AND COMMAND IN THE HOUSE AND THE ENTIRE DAY HER MOTHER IS AFTER HIM FOR SILLY REASONS LIKE FOOD AND TELEVISION WATCHING TIME!!

He doesn't know how much has she sacrificed and cursed her soul ( as she stays in the same house as her husband's) to be with him! He does not know that she is suffering every single day just to give the innocent soul a feeling of a family...for she has chosen the child's comfort over her traumatic feeling of seeing and asking for money from the same man who deceived her not just once but multiple times; has multiple affairs, is addicted to porn and has even raised his hand...

It will be interesting to know how this mother travails her path to success in her own terms..(to be continued...)




© Copyright 2017 prags (pragsg10 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2142867-Lost-in-the-woods