*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2150620-discouraged
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Psychology · #2150620
love could be a curse, love could be dangerous. Everyone handles love in 2 ways?
common, too common. To loose hope, to get hurt to fear and to disbelieve. We have insecurities why do we? Because were human. When we love though were not. We are a transfusion of dust beating with a pulse and blood running through our veins, we are senseless but not always. But when we hold our guards up to block ourselves form getting hurt. But not all of us do, not the weak ones. Why are they weak? because they fall in love too fast, to easy, because they get hurt to much..... the ones with their guards up, they don't get that same experience of love they don't get that same embrace, that same overwhelmness. Not like the others do, but that's love, it sometimes forces us to hold up our guard and not get hurt or to break the walls and get hurt too easily...
© Copyright 2018 flofree (floflo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2150620-discouraged